No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 Fan-trailer released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see her blond in these artworks! Maybe some pictures have lots of shadows but she is blond to me. But don't worry, it is just a little detail and the video is great, the actress is very pretty!
    I just have this "blondness experience" since I am blond and I think Elza is too.
    http://www.residentevildatabase.com
    Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Downloading now . . .
      sigpic

Comment

Not bad, just wish it was longer.

Comment

I like this live action movie trailer, I think it would have made an excellent b-movie style movie. Only things I didn’t like was I swear that in 1.5 game Eliza's hair wasn’t brown and was blonde also Leon didn't speak with French accent?
          Last edited by chris26; 11-05-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by romis138 View Post
            Right click and 'save as' instead of viewing it in your browser, you should be able to open the file with Windows Media Player, if not - try VLC media player.
            What is a "right click and 'save as'"?

Comment

Last edited by Davi Redfield; 11-06-2010, 10:16 AM.

Comment

So, it's that thing we used to do back in the early 2000s when YouTube didn't exist?
                So retro, the nostalgic feelings of clunky online video distribution are coming up already!

Comment

Well, since Youtube do exist, you can watch the video there, if you like.

Comment

Working...
                  X