Resident Evil Damnation Debut Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Damnation Debut Video

A short trailer for Resident Evil Damnation, the upcoming Resident Evil CG movie, have surfaced online. It will be included in the home release of Resident Evil: Afterlife. RE Afterlife will also be available in blu-ray 3D.

Apparently, this time the viral outbreak will take place in Europe. Check out the link for the video which shows off Leon, a returning creature and 'somebody'.

G4TV
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-01-2010, 11:27 PM.

Looks like the concept art from Resident Evil 5 was put to use.

Comment

Place your bets on the identity of the mystery character at the end.

Chris Redfield? Billy Coen? Carlos Oliveira? Dario Rossi? A brand new character?

Comment

-The Lickers sound terrible.

-Character at the end has hair which resemble Chris' from REmake, but at the same time it doesn't look like Chris. Not sure.

Comment

I was hoping for Leon to get a new awesome jacket.

am disappoint
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

It kind looks like Angela from the the first CG movie for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              I was hoping for Leon to get a new awesome jacket.

am disappoint
              Agreed,He could use a new look for this movie.

Comment

lickers sound fine to me. but they're just out of place in general.

and once again, leon's CG image looks like shit.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Never fear emo Leon is here...the lickers look pretty good to me. I'm not so sure that's a partner though, I'm thinking maybe it will seem like a partner but we will have a twisto changeo. And, dammit we better see Ada in this one.

Comment

Yeah. I hope we do see Ada. And that it finally shows us her getting devoured to death in the most brutal and satisfying way.

Unless they want to expand/explain her connection with the Organization.

Comment

Billy Coen?
                      REALDEMO

Comment

So we finally get BOWs on an actual warzone? Sweet.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I'm thinking Carlos. Holds machine gun the same way, clothing looks a little similar. They could be trying to revive some past characters. They don't exactly look like they're partners either, they're eying each other off, almost as though they're about to shoot each other.

Comment

Wow. I was joking about Billy and Carlos. Jesus...

What are the odds of this movie being a 90-minute-long dick-measuring contest between Chris and Leon? Figuratively speaking, of course.
                            Last edited by Vector; 11-02-2010, 01:57 AM.

Comment

It seems they are using Leon's model from Degeneration :/ Hope this time they won't forget to give him facial animation.
                              And about that someone, please let it not be Angela. No one gives a damn about her. We have a dozens of characters in RE games that went missing and are only waiting to be used again. Not to mention, Ada > Angela

But it's great that at last we will see Umbrella's BOWs used in a warzone.
                              Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 11-02-2010, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X