Resident Evil Damnation Debut Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    I'm just saying that these guys in charge of the next film really need some creative input from ppl from the West. A good thing to consider. Since these flicks are catering westerners and not just Japanese.
    Looking at western take on Resident Evil movies... I'd rather prefer them to not take input from the West Degeneration is basically a CGI anime, and I like that. It is corny and awkward, but you can say the same about RE games; at least we have a consistency here ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
      Looking at western take on Resident Evil movies... I'd rather prefer them to not take input from the West Degeneration is basically a CGI anime, and I like that. It is corny and awkward, but you can say the same about RE games; at least we have a consistency here ;)
      Yeah, but Paul Anderson wouldn't be my pick for the job. And neither Uwe Boll. That's not the ppl you would go to if you wanted to 'humanize' Damnation's characters. There are other much talented directors out there. They should simply consider showing an early version of the film to some westerners before coming out with it.

Besides, look at what they did with RE5. The cutscenes were originally more corny and cheesy than the ones that ended up on the game. But Capcom decided to hire a director from the west to adapt them to the audiences said game was targeting... that is, mostly gamers from North America and Europe (and Australia).
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
        It would be awesome if it was Ark!
        I'd love it if it was Mr. Amnesia too since that'd give him a reason to turn a gun on his buddy.

But... I spotted this when I was watching the trailer again when I realized what seemed familiar to me, took a screenshot and and had this face -

I checked it against what I've popped in there for a comparison and it seems to match up - that's the only reason I'm actually posting it.

Spoiler:

I haven't done anything to it aside from making a copy, enlarging it for comparison.

I'm hoping that my eyes are wrong on this because I would really love for it to be revealed as Ark, but showing it to a couple of people - they can see what I'm meaning too.

Though, with the time line that makes NO SENSE to be there... :/
        Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-13-2010, 08:21 PM.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

It's very unlikely to be a S.T.A.R.S. symbol.
          Could be any other, like B.S.A.A., S.R.T., or a new one, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi Redfield View Post
            It's very unlikely to be a S.T.A.R.S. symbol.
            Could be any other, like B.S.A.A., S.R.T., or a new one, though.
            I know it's unlikely, I checked the B.S.A.A. ones against it and it didn't match which is why I thought it was weird.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Ooook, soo, where is this movie?? no news?

Comment

Working...
              X