Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lickers remind me of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfWW6tKD5p4

& I agree with the proposal for a new jacket for Mr. Leon

PS: European warzone (Serbia, Italy, France?) many many many posibilities...

Comment

I wounder if Leon ever changes his jacket ever since he became a Agent he all ways wears that jacket also I think Leon's partner might be Vincent, Billy or Carlos im going with Vincent why gut feeling .

Lickers hell yeah.

Comment

Looks like a downsized Chris to me. I guess we'll see. Like the look of the Lickers, although I agree the roar they make is off. Not so sure I like the setting...Warzone? So, there's a good reason everyone has unfortunately large weaponry and therefore more, bigger and badder monsters must constantly come at them? Somewhat concerned we're gonna drop any attempt at horror.

Comment

The mysterious guy at the end immediately made me think it was Chris.

Comment

Funny how they think this is a sequel to Afterlife.
            Anyway I doubt it's Chris at the end unless for some reason he lost some muscle after RE5 and Revelations. It's probably Carlos or Billy.

Comment

Lol Leon is wearing the same jacket from Degeneration, someone should tell Capcom to get their shit together.
              sigpic

Comment

war zone? = great settings

btw I think at the end it's a new character
                Spoiler:

Comment

It's very possible that Damnation takes place shortly after Degeneration. Leon doesn't seem to have aged and he still has the same outfit than in Degen. That would explain why Chris is not as big as in RE5.

Comment

What character of RE would be holding (what appears to be) an AK-47? o.O Krauser, MAYBE? The only people I can think Leon might have a beef with are Wesker and Krauser, both of which are dead.

But it's not beyond the realm of possibility that this is a prequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                      It's very possible that Damnation takes place shortly after Degeneration. Leon doesn't seem to have aged and he still has the same outfit than in Degen. That would explain why Chris is not as big as in RE5.
                      Those were my exact thoughts . Looks pretty good to me.

Comment

Looks very good, Did anyone stop and think that this is just a promo trailer? Like the one they released for Degen that never made it into the movie. Maybe they got Leon looking the same because they dont want to expose his new look yet. Lickers look very good I thought. That person in the end has got to be Ashley. She has gone butch lesbian after being turned down by Leon.

Comment

God help me, I think that's Angela at the end.

Comment

The character model of the mystery character highly resembles that of the REmake and DSC-CVX scenerio Chris. Especially the hair.

I really doubt it's Billy or Carlos. But if it's not Chris, it's most likely going to be a new character.

Edit: I agree; I think they will throw both Chris and Leon in there together, and end up making it a Chris-Leon argument galore for the fans.
                            Last edited by ElusionM; 11-02-2010, 09:20 AM.

Comment

I don't think they'd put Leon and Chris up against one another for *Any* reason.

*Thinks back to RE: Revelations*

Nevermind.

Comment

I dont see why it would be hard to think of Chris and Leon being in the same movie together.
                                -Both work for the government/government funded organization
                                -Both have experience with surviving biohazard situations
                                -Leon is out to single handedly save the world (his hair flips destroy tanks), and Chris is sent on a mission because that's part of of his job in the BSAA

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it is an entirely new character. Capcom is known for introducing people then letting them vanish, and of not wrapping up a character's story when its well past due. I just hope that other character get decent action scenes this time, and Leon keeps his super hero, nothing can hurt me role down.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X