No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Damnation Debut Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In RE5, we actually get to shoot our old partner.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      I agree with that. They have the chance to wrap them up. Like you said, they misuse it.

Hence, Capcom should stick to games.
      Why? Degeneration gave us more story and exposition than most of the games ever did. It set up some of the events in RE5. It was lame and cheesy at times, but I didn't think it was too bad for a first effort. The CG movies are infinitely more useful and interesting to me as a fan of the games than the live action movies.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        The CG movies are infinitely more useful and interesting to me as a fan of the games than the live action movies.
        QFT
        Spoiler:

Comment

Can't wait to see more on this movie.
          sigpic
          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Good GOD, the CG looks great!

And what are you guys talking about? The mystery-person is obviously Rebecca.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
              Spoiler:
              LOL THIS.

Comment

Only the trailer as shown in the first post - not the full movie - is being included with the Afterlife blu-ray, correct?
                If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Damnation is out on 2012... so that answers your question. ;)

Comment

No Rebbecca? Come on, Capcom.

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                      It's very possible that Damnation takes place shortly after Degeneration. Leon doesn't seem to have aged and he still has the same outfit than in Degen. That would explain why Chris is not as big as in RE5.
                      Botox is a great explanation too, and also explains the lack of facial movement

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
                      Yes, Angela and Leon suddenly pointing guns at each other whilst surrounded by lickers! That makes a ton of sense!

It's obviously a male, and probably the perpetrator of the outbreak. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a completely new character, either... Much like Curtis in Degeneration.

(sees Revelations trailer) but he does look male
                      Last edited by ValentineLover; 11-04-2010, 08:53 PM.

Comment

I'm going with its Ark or Chris.

Either way the movie kind of looks boring.... I need to see more before I can really have a take on it though.

And whats with the lickers looking like they were ripped from the first RE movie?

Comment

I don't think that guy is pointing the gun directly at Leon, remember when Leon turns around there are about 4 lickers behind him still. I think this is an ally (most likely new character) trying to help Leon out of this situation.

Comment

Love the opinions already with just a 30 sec trailer... good job guys!

Comment

Ugh...I know I'm a minority here(and new to the forum, but not the series) but after the mediocrity that was Degeneration do we really need another CGI RE film?

Degeneration was barely a notch above the live action turds that have been coming since 2002.

I'd say for Capcom to stick to making the games as well, but since they pretty much ruined the series with RE5 I don't know anymore. Its funny that since Shinji Mikami left after RE4 everything RE related since just hasn't been...much of anything.
                              Last edited by Wrathborne; 11-06-2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Ada better be in this or so help me god....

Comment

Working...
                                X