The 3D Creations Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3D Creations Thread

I guess instead of creating a new thread showing off what I have been working on alone, I thought I'd create one for everyone here to share whatever they have made in a 3D application like Maya, 3DSMax, Blender, etc. whether for school, work, a personal home made project, or just screwing around. Remember: Be nice about people's work.

This is what I've been working on for the past 2 days or so, and am relieved that I finally just finished after hours of working with headaches.

If you've ever seen my previous works, you will see and know that I have improved over the months let alone the past few years I've been using Maya.

All of the following backgrounds were made without any references, solely on the fly. With this, I hope one of these days I can gain the knowledge to create my own Resident Evil clone from scratch.

Anyway...

Spoiler:
    Last edited by VirusPunk; 11-18-2010, 08:31 PM.

nice work virus punk i like the look of the renders so far

most of this work is just mainly personal project work and coursework I was doing for projects, big images so beware:

Spoiler:

After not seeing the original umbrella box in the Resident Evil REmake I made this custom box from scratch.

Spoiler:

The calico as far as I remember was a beta weapon that did not make the final version of Resi 2.

Spoiler:

Quick go at mapping an area from Dino Crisis 2 that was originally going into the unreal 3 engine.

Spoiler:

safsprin bottle

Spoiler:

N64 with Resident Evil 3 cart

Spoiler:

Nes with Biohazard 2 prototype cart

Spoiler:

Umbrella Lab Card Key

Spoiler:

Blue Card Key

Spoiler:

MadCat version 1 gonna work on a version 2 at some point

Spoiler:

fuchikoma model i'm still working on

Spoiler:

Trigun Revolver

Spoiler:

And my latest model a quick Glock 19 model got more stuff stashed somewhere when I find it I shall post it up.

Comment

I like your interpretation of RE3 on the N64. Too bad RE3 on the N64 never became a reality...

Just did these today:

Spoiler:
      Last edited by VirusPunk; 11-18-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X