Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor: New Resident Evil to be announced at VGA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: New Resident Evil to be announced at VGA?

VG247 is reporting a rumor that a new Resident Evil will be announced at VGA, due to the fact that a silhouette of a figure which appeared on the picture which was suppose to be for the new game, matches the silhouette of a Resident Evil zombie.

VG247

It says "Most Important Games will be Revealed". I doubt it's any spin-off RE. Just guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      It says "Most Important Games will be Revealed". I doubt it's any spin-off RE. Just guessing.
      it's RE after all = biggest Capsom franchise so spin-off or not it is "Most Important Game"
      Spoiler:

Comment

Well, yeah, I guess that's true as well. But I really don't see the way these ads are played out just to be for RE:SOCOM or the Raccoon City.

Of course, I can (and probably even am), entirely wrong; but it just makes sense for it to be a more of a main title (at least to me anyways). : )

Comment

I dunno, I lost my faith in the future of this series after re5. One can always hope though...

Comment

When is this game going to be announced?
            lol - Dead Rising 3(xbox exclusive) anyone?

Comment

I hope it's RE6. After all, Inafune had said they will have an announcement on it soon. We all thought it was going to get announced at TGS but it wasn't. Maybe VGA it's what he was referring to?
              Last edited by revil5; 11-26-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

no it's not RE6, but it may be RE Raccoon City (Outbreak 3)
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                  no it's not RE6, but it may be RE Raccoon City (Outbreak 3)
                  Yeah, after doing some research I don't think it's RE6. It has to be another spin-off. It has to be RE Racoon City. There is graffiti in the image so it sounds right.
                  Last edited by revil5; 11-26-2010, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Maybe it is Resident Evil PSP

Comment

I don't think its a Resident Evil Poster. If anyone has played Dead Rising 2 here, you can see similar sort of posters throughout the entire game. My guess would be CAPCOM announcing the release date for Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
                        I don't think its a Resident Evil Poster. If anyone has played Dead Rising 2 here, you can see similar sort of posters throughout the entire game. My guess would be CAPCOM announcing the release date for Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
                        You mean Case West right? Case Zero has been out for awhile now.

Comment

Case West was announced a while ago too, and why would they use RE zombie renders for Dead Rising?

Comment

man, RE is seriously going down the shitter.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                              man, RE is seriously going down the shitter.
                              Why? The recent games may be lacking, but it`s not like all hope is lost. Revelations seems to be on the good track, and i like the sound of that [rumored?] new Outbreak-like game. To be honest, besides MGS, RE is the only franchise i still have faith in.

Comment

Working...
                              X