Revelations and Mercs 3D Direct-Feed Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelations and Mercs 3D Direct-Feed Screenshots

Hot off the Famitsu updates, Capcom Unity have posted up all the images featured in the article in all of their direct feed glory. The images feature Chris and Jill's alternate costumes from Revelations as well as Krauser and Claire from the Mercenaries 3DS game. Click the link below for the rest of the images.

Revelations and Mercenaries 3D Screenshots

Wow..just wow
    Can't wait!

Comment

Very excited about both games, I hope they deliver the horror promise with Revelations.

Claire render looks weird, how many times are they going to change her look?.
      Last edited by Zombie; 12-08-2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Claire render looks weird, how many times are they going to change her look?.
        Isn't that just a straight up copy pasta of the recent Darkside revamp they gave her model ?

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
          Isn't that just a straight up copy pasta of the recent Darkside revamp they gave her model ?
          Certainly looks that way to me, haha
          Last edited by wizard; 12-08-2010, 11:44 PM.

Comment

-Capcom just can't stop with the sex-appealing.
            -LmAo. Jill Croft.
            -Claire looks weird. And ugly.
            -Chainsaw freak in Public Assembly? Something I ALWAYS wanted.

-I like Chris' alt outfit. Kind of a washed up model, but its looks more of an armor in the last picture.
            -Seems like RE:R will be using some of RE5's original story concepts (deserted area with crashed plane, etc)
            -Ship and dry land. I hope its an island infested with zombies at night time, and if done right, it just might bring back classic RE horror.

-Still not convinced on buying a 3DS however.

Comment

I'm talkind about the CG art, not the in-game model. This one:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_inf...item/123416018

I saw that image in hi-res and her face looks nothing like Claire, but it's just a CG art, the in-game model looks fine.

Comment

Looks good...But its gonna take an awful long time for me to be able to trust Capcom again.

Comment

[...] Chris and Jill's alternate costumes [...]
                  I don't think these are the alternate outfits. The ones we saw earlier were placeholders.

Comment

Claires face is so wrong.

For those who do not know if you add a /large/ before the final part in the direct link to the image you can see the images full size, like such.

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Dracarys; 12-09-2010, 01:00 AM.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

^Lol, Claire's face looks like Steve's in the larger image.

Comment

Why the hell have they changed Jill's and Claire's faces?

Claire looked amazing in Darkside Chronicles, both her RE2 and RECV model. On that render it seems she forgot to put on make up.

Jill looks like a completely different person. Why didn't they just reused her RE5 model, like they did for Chris? She doesn't even have her famous "junky" eyes. :/
                        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 12-09-2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

I got to admit that I'm with the few people that's excited by these new games... So far it looks good, maybe a trailer soon please? ;)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Looks great I just hope that Kawata will keep his promise about true survival horror.
                            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by xfactor; 12-09-2010, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X