No announcement yet.

Revelations and Mercs 3D Direct-Feed Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made an attempt to steer it in a new direction, but to no avail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
      This was worth reading 7 pages of Jill, Jill, Jill.
      You guys are like a broken record, you know that? LOL
      We are on a RE forum and we love Jill, what did you expect???

Comment

• Talk on the actual game and it's new mechanics more rather than the aesthetic of a video game character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
          Talk on the actual game and it's new mechanics more rather than the aesthetic of a video game character.
          Optional first person gameplay and move-'n-aim. Code Veronica and Outbreak File #2. Been there, done that. Applied to the over-the-shoulder style? Not much of a difference, if you ask me. Beyond that what gameplay elements are there to speak of for a 20% complete game?

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
            We are on a RE forum and we love Jill, what did you expect???
            I know, I'm just trying to have some fun at the expense of the situation.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Capcom should do the same thing as EA and inject some fresh creativity into their games.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Capcom should fire the RE5 team..and then apologize to Shinji Mikami and beg for his involvement in the series once more.

Or at th every least make a great RE game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Capcom should do the same thing as EA and inject some fresh creativity into their games.
                  That's proven quite difficult for them since the loss of Clover Studio.

Comment

• Agreed, Clover Studio didn't last very long...but damn if they didn't make a good game while they were there
                    Last edited by Wrathborne; 01-03-2011, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• RE5 felt like some gimmicky syfy channel movie to me. It was entertaining to play (it felt like a RE4 add on) but it just felt really campy. I'm not talking Night of the Living Dead campy, but more like comic book campy. I'm really happy with the ability to move and shoot in the mercenaries, and how revelations is going to concentrate on having enemies hiding in the dark. I think this is a move in the rigth direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                        Capcom should fire the RE5 team..and then apologize to Shinji Mikami and beg for his involvement in the series once more.

Or at th every least make a great RE game.
                        Mikami was the indirect cause of RE5. Afterall, he did create RE4. Though he has redeemed himself for that game with Vanquish. Incredible game.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by simond
                          hi
                          i am new one here
                          thanks
                          There is an Introduction thread in the General section. Please post your Intro in there instead of random threads.

Comment

Working...
                          X