Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
    Spoiler:
    I was just getting ready to mention that Claire and Jill's faces werent the only ones different. Personally...I like Krauser better with the scars, but meh...for him I can settle.
    Last edited by Bertha; 12-09-2010, 01:50 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Huh, that's a weird, completely alien change for Claire's face. While I'm glad she's finally getting out of her CV Battle Game shackles, one wonders why she looks like a 14-year-old.

Jill...ughhh.

Comment

What's with that spendix suit again, dear god. Please no "extra details" on the model Capcom, thank you.

Comment

Last edited by xfactor; 12-09-2010, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Some new images on the official site and mini page for Revelations.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio_series/

Krauser RE5?, that artwork is from RE4.

Comment

At least Claire's in-game model seems to be the same.

Comment

Is it me or is Lara I mean Samus shit I mean Jill starting to become more of a sex object I mean look at her in her Lara Croft look alike diving suit and in 5 with her battle suit in which she looks like Samus's long lost twin what the hell is Capcom doing to her and that goes to poor Claire as well look at her face eww
                Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-09-2010, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                  Is it me or is Lara I mean Samus shit I mean Jill starting to become more of a sex object I mean look at her in her Lara Croft look alike diving suit and in 5 with her battle suit in which she looks like Samus's long lost twin what the hell is Capcom doing to her...
                  Where were you in 1999?
                  sigpic

Comment

Jill's been 'sexy' since RE3. I'm mildly amazed as soon as she got inside during the last part of Umbrella Chronicles she didn't strip down to a bikini and some baby oil. As The Horror's resident puritanical lunatic, I tell you that such clevege should not be allowed. Cuer rabid old man rant about how female characters had dignity in there chainmail bikinis when I was a wee lad.

Comment

I love how diving suit automatically translates to Lara Croft, the only woman to have ever worn a diving suit before, apparently.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Claire looked beautiful in Darkside, it is nice to see her again tho, especially in the RE2 clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                          Claire looked beautiful in Darkside, it is nice to see her again tho, especially in the RE2 clothing.
                          She is wearing the CV clothing...
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            She is wearing the CV clothing...
                            Sorry thats what I ment, the red biker "Made in Heaven" one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              Where were you in 1999?
                              I was on Resident Evil 3 that year

What I was trying to get with was with Jill she shemes to becomeing more of a Sex object lately yes in RE3 she sexy in that shot skit with high boots and a bule vest. But in RE5 when Jill is wearing her Battle suit she look more like Samus in the spiting image a bule skin tight latex oufit and blonde long hair tied back.

And in Revelations she's more or less taken on Lara know with the diving suit. I gess what im trying to say is Capcom sheme more fouces takeing ideas from other female charaters from other games and placeing them on to Jill.
                              Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-09-2010, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Have to agree Jill looks totally ridicolus. Chris is the only one they seem to have got right. Shouldnt Krauser have a scar on his face? Since this is set after Re4. I can live with the fact that Jill has become a sex icon and they have to dress her in sexy outfits but what have they done to her face? She looks butt ugly. I think the games look great but the character design is pretty poor. Since Revelations is only 20% complete I hope they take the time to go back and fix the characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X