Revelations and Mercs 3D Direct-Feed Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
    Unlike character promo shots from Mercenaries, those promo shots from Revelations features in-game models only rendered in much higher resolution. You can tell by low-res textures and some low-poly objects here and there (it's especially visible when you look at the full image: link). So no, that render is the same Jill you will see in the game.
    You can tell by looking at it that is not the same design as the one in the game. You only need normal eyes to see the massive difference in lip size. Remodelling done before or after that was created.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Jills eyes need a bit of work I say. I like Claires new look...but she looks a little too much like Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Comment

Jill looks straight up like Lara Croft.

Comment

Anyone got a super high quality or large sized pic of Jill in the rain there - would make an awesome desktop.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

This is the biggest I've seen it.

Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

That'll do for now thanks very much - superb art.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

The game looks eh, not enough for me to drop $200-300 on a handheld video game system.

Comment

Though I'd like to play these games, I don't do handhelds.

And LULZ at the Jill (in general & especially her appearance) debating. Some things never change.

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                    God she does look like Lara in that.

Comment

Maybe the Real World Girl She was based off has changed ?
                      This is not the first time anyways, The worst Jill was RE3 jill.. in terms of looks of course.
                      Whatever I think she looks Beautiful in that screeshot

Comment

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                        Whatever I think she looks Beautiful in that screeshot
                        I do too. <3 Jill

Comment

Claire's face in the new render isn't that bad, but I still think she looked the best (and the most realistic) in Darkside Chronicles. She looks too fake in Degeneration for my tastes.

As far as all the bitching about Jill goes, usually I'd just chalk it up to the amount of obsessed Jill-lovers on this forum (~90% is my estimate, haha). But she really does look different. Maybe it's the mouth, I don't know, but she looks like a completely different person. I'm not a fan.

This is most likely Capcom's attempt at making Jill look younger and more attractive by giving her less sunken eyes and puffier lips. I honestly think Jill looked much better in RE5, save for the Zero Samus suit and to a lesser extent the blonde hair. And while I have no qualms with finding a 33-year-old (I think) woman attractive, Capcom is catering to teenage gamers who want hot 20-year-olds.

The Remake/UC/RE5 Jill was attractive, but she had a "hardened" look about her - anyone would if they'd been through what she'd been through. This new Jill looks like a model. Lame. Hopefully they'll change her look before release. It won't stop me from getting the game, but still. Lame.
                          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                            The Remake/UC/RE5 Jill was attractive, but she had a "hardened" look about her - anyone would if they'd been through what she'd been through. This new Jill looks like a model. Lame.

The funny thing being that the old Jill was modelled after a model.

Comment

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                              The funny thing being that the old Jill was modelled after a model.
                              Oh the bittersweet irony.
                              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

wow jill's face was completely changecx

Comment

Working...
                                X