No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes that ending, but I meant other things also, choices made, dialogue selected at certain points etc.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Because you're whining about the usual thing again.

Wah wah wah PS3 get nothing, wah wah wah. It's tiresome.
      ..Wouldn't you be saying the same thing if you hadn't gotten a 360? XD

Comment

• He's no longer one with the (defence) force.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
          ..Wouldn't you be saying the same thing if you hadn't gotten a 360? XD
          Yes, but I acted like that as more of a parody. A joke. I've said things that were so unfounded and outlandish that only a fool would genuinely believe what I was saying.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Yes, but I acted like that as more of a parody. A joke. I've said things that were so unfounded and outlandish that only a fool would genuinely believe what I was saying.
            Hmm, getting hard to tell with you these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
              The Shepard breathing scene depends on other factors not just war assets.
              Without shooting TIM, it needs 5000 war assets, with shooting, it needs 4000: end of discussion.

Collector's Base Destroyed

0 to 1,749 EMS: Your only choice is to destroy the Reapers. Earth is destroyed.

1,750 to 1,899 EMS: Shepard can choose to destroy the Reapers, or control them. If you destroy the Reapers, Earth is destroyed in the process as well. If you control the Reapers, Earth is devastated but not destroyed.

1,900 to 2,349 EMS: Shepard can choose between destroying and controlling Reapers. Both choices save earth, and humanity survives, however Earth's buildings still get vaporized.

2,350 to 2,649 EMS: Shepard can control Reapers, and save Earth

2,650 to 2,799 EMS: Shepard can destroy Reapers, and save Earth. Shepard Dies.

2,800 to 3,999 EMS: Shepard is able to create a link between Synthetics and Organics, and Earth and the Galaxy are saved

4,000 to 4,999 EMS: You can destroy the Reapers and Earth is saved. If you shot TIM on time and saved Anderson, Shepard breathes (Survives).

5,000+ EMS: You can destroy all Reapers. Earth saved as well. Shepard will breath, whether you attempted to save Anderson or not. (Perfect Ending)

Collector's Base Remained Intact

0 to 1,749 EMS: Shepard's only choice is to destroy the Reapers. Earth is destroyed.

1,750 to 2,049 EMS: Shepard can control the Reapers or destroy them. Destroying the Reapers also destroys Earth. Controlling the Reapers damages earth but does not destroy it.

2050 to 2,349 EMS: Shepard has choice between controlling and destroying Reapers. You save Earth from destruction either way, and humans live, but Earth is still devastated and buildings vaporized.

2,350 to 2,649 EMS: Shepard can destroy the Reapers. Earth is badly damaged but isn't destroyed completely

2,650 to 2,799 EMS: Shepard can destroy the Reapers and save Earth.

2,800 to 3,999 EMS: Shepard can create the Synergy between Organics and Reapers to save Earth and the Galaxy

4,000 to 4,999 EMS: Shepard can destroy Reapers. Earth survives. If you shot The Illusive Man on time and saved Anderson, Shepard Survived.

5,000 + EMS: Shepard can destroy Reapers. Earth survives. Shepard also survives regardless if you tried to save Anderson or not. (Perfect Ending)
              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                Without shooting TIM, it needs 5000 war assets, with shooting, it needs 4000: end of discussion.
                Yet you continue. I got the breathing scene with 3100 war assets by time reached TIM base. If you convince him to shoot himself it influences ending.

Comment

• Video runthrough. Prove it.

Otherwise, you've got nothing.

Comment

Yet you continue. I got the breathing scene with 3100 war assets by time reached TIM base. If you convince him to shoot himself it influences ending.
                    I convinced TIM to shoot himself and had 3600 was assets but didn't get it.

Comment

That's my response to a lot of claims made by Dracarys.
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-09-2012, 01:01 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Video runthrough. Prove it.

Otherwise, you've got nothing.
                        Please, do so first. Because you would not dare demand proof without providing some first right?

...and seriously, a video run through? Please think about what you're asking for here. I think after TIM base is when you can check last, or does it roll straight onto Earth, I cannot remember? But you pretty much want a video that starts with me checking the war assets and then playing through the entire final mission which can take about 2 1/2 hours (about 40 minutes from when the beam hits onwards alone). I would also have to wait about a week to even set this up while my galactic readiness creeps down from the recent multiplayer playing, this would also mean I as well as my boyfriend cannot play it for a week. Plus the entire idea totally open to video editing abuse, I could have 0 war assets and just swap the final video for whatever ending I wanted if I so chose to. Even if I didn't it would be claimed so, I am well aware of the internet ability to moves goalposts.

So given the several huge flaws in this plan perhaps you would like to suggest something better, after you do it?

One of the devs on Bioware forums said TIM shooting himself rewards 1000 war assets, other decisions made through the series also matter though don't necessarily direct add or subtract, but adjust requirements, Collector base for example. Maybe they made it easier on PS3 since no ME1 and PS3 seems to be the version everyone ignoring.
                        Last edited by Dracarys; 04-10-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Please, do so first. Because you would not dare demand proof without providing some first right?

...and seriously, a video run through? Please think about what you're asking for here. I think after TIM base is when you can check last, or does it roll straight onto Earth, I cannot remember? But you pretty much want a video that starts with me checking the war assets and then playing through the entire final mission which can take about 2 1/2 hours (about 40 minutes from when the beam hits onwards alone). I would also have to wait about a week to even set this up while my galactic readiness creeps down from the recent multiplayer playing, this would also mean I as well as my boyfriend cannot play it for a week. Plus the entire idea totally open to video editing abuse, I could have 0 war assets and just swap the final video for whatever ending I wanted if I so chose to. Even if I didn't it would be claimed so, I am well aware of the internet ability to moves goalposts.

So given the several huge flaws in this plan perhaps you would like to suggest something better, after you do it?

One of the devs on Bioware forums said TIM shooting himself rewards 1000 war assets, other decisions made through the series also matter though don't necessarily direct add or subtract, but adjust requirements, Collector base for example. Maybe they made it easier on PS3 since no ME1 and PS3 seems to be the version everyone ignoring.
                          I provided text that layed out exactly how each ending is acquired. You believe that it is possible to get the "breath scene" with less than 4000 war assets. The burden of proof is yours. But I know you can't do it, won't do it, because it doesn't happen. There's a reason the sticky about "no multiplayer required" was taken down on BSN.

But whatever, I've got better games to look forward to.

Comment

• FINE, THEN SHOW PROOF...YOU CAN'T DO IT, CAN YOU? THEY WON'T LET YOU DO IT!
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Server error causing a delay on the free DLC planned for today:

EDIT: It's available now. Downloading.
                              Last edited by Vector; 04-10-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

I provided text that layed out exactly how each ending is acquired. You believe that it is possible to get the "breath scene" with less than 4000 war assets. The burden of proof is yours. But I know you can't do it, won't do it, because it doesn't happen.
                                This is another post you've made after your claim the discussion has ended. What are you discussing now? I already pointed out a bioware dev claiming TIM shooting himself rewards 1000, you've ignored this and only talked about shooting him instead, something the dev didn't specifically state. Are you ignoring this because you're worried you made an error in claims since it will push the asset count up to the requirements for breathing? You've also ignored the fact that decisions from the trilogy affect requirements as stated by Bioware, only acknowledging the collector base since you clearly just copy and pasted it without trying anything out for yourself, you really should prove something to yourself before demanding it of others, incase you turn out to be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X