No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunno where the 8000 war asset figure is from.

You only need 3000 for the best (loose term) ending, if you do not touch multiplayer or iphone apps etc that is 6000 needed. You will get this long before the end of the game just by scanning planets and doing minor crap like Citadel fetch quest missions and click square on the Spectre menu. Kind of lame that 3 games worth of choices results in the same thing a scanning a planet.

Also using FTL of standard ships the races can cross the galaxy in 27 years, most do not need cross the galaxy and for races like Krogan and Asari this is nothing. I suppose Salarians are buggered though, unless can use new friendly Reapers that are much much faster. Plus lots on inactive relays disconnected from network that can reactivate for shortcuts.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
      Dunno where the 8000 war asset figure is from.

You only need 3000 for the best (loose term) ending, if you do not touch multiplayer or iphone apps etc that is 6000 needed. You will get this long before the end of the game just by scanning planets and doing minor crap like Citadel fetch quest missions and click square on the Spectre menu. Kind of lame that 3 games worth of choices results in the same thing a scanning a planet.

Also using FTL of standard ships the races can cross the galaxy in 27 years, most do not need cross the galaxy and for races like Krogan and Asari this is nothing. I suppose Salarians are buggered though, unless can use new friendly Reapers that are much much faster. Plus lots on inactive relays disconnected from network that can reactivate for shortcuts.
      The "best" ending is Shepard taking a breath in the rubble, which requires at least 4000 EMS or 8000 war assets if playing at 50% readiness. 8000 is not possible, even with perfect choices. Therefore, you cannot get the best ending without multiplayer or an iphone app.

As for FTL, I think it was said that it would take the Quarians at least 30 years to get from Sol to Rannoch, which, combined with scarcity of fuel and the general state of the galaxy, is likely not a feasible ride.

Whatever you think of the ending, you have to admit that future Mass Effect entries don't look promising after ME3's ending.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Alright Mass Effect multiplayer mavens we have some great stuff to tell you about today. Do you want a bunch of new stuff for no cost? New maps? New characters? New weapons? Lori on the Walking Dea…

Shit, I was right!
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Welp, back to Multiplayer I go.

Comment

• They still dident fix playstation 3 multiplayer it keeps freezing the whole ps3 an that screws up the data ..... its so annoying it can happend at any momment.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
              They still dident fix playstation 3 multiplayer it keeps freezing the whole ps3 an that screws up the data ..... its so annoying it can happend at any momment.
              That's the reason I haven't touched the multiplayer.
              sigpic

Comment

• And trust me they will never fix it .... also the horrible ps3 framerate wont ever be fixed check the mass effect 3 forum ........ you will see all the suport goes to
                pc xbox while us on the ps3 get left outside like always....

Comment

• Cry some more.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    Cry some more.
                    why is this guy always a complete asshole ?

Comment

• Because you're whining about the usual thing again.

Wah wah wah PS3 get nothing, wah wah wah. It's tiresome.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Because you're whining about the usual thing again.

Wah wah wah PS3 get nothing, wah wah wah. It's tiresome.
                        nobody told you to reply if i want to bitch about it i got the right to do so. deal with it.

Comment

• I'm just saying, it gets tiring to see the same old thing being whined about. It isn't anything personal.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Can't be that bad.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                              The "best" ending is Shepard taking a breath in the rubble, which requires at least 4000 EMS or 8000 war assets if playing at 50% readiness. 8000 is not possible, even with perfect choices. Therefore, you cannot get the best ending without multiplayer or an iphone app.
                              The Shepard breathing scene depends on other factors not just war assets.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                                The Shepard breathing scene depends on other factors not just war assets.
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X