Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I...see.

Comment

• On GameTrailers TV last night, they revealed that Freddie Prinze Jr. is voicing James Vega in the game, and also that we will be visiting Mars early on in the story. Also, by tweeting to @GTTVshow, I won my own Liara T'Soni Bishoujo statue, which is pretty cool.

Shop gaming merchandise at the official BioWare Gear Store. Browse Mass Effect, Anthem, & Dragon Age collections with exclusive apparel & accessories.

Comment

• For some reason I cannot for love nor money find the Kingdom of Amalur demo on the 360. Any other Brits able to help me? Or am I just being dumb and missing it, somehow?

Comment

• Just checked, it is there. Can find it under the A-Z demo search or also featured on main page of the demos menu.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Weird. Nothing on the demo section, nothing in the A-Z. I can find the game's listing but it makes no mention of the demo, only four videos (and not big get trial button or the like) so at this point I'm stumped. I even used the Bing search thing.

Comment

• We apologize for the double posting.

Found out that the demo is Gold only for now, so I'm a little SOL for a bit. Such is life.

Alright, does anyone in the UK know a good shop to buy this from that will likely ship it out early? Apparently Game Pre-Orders no longer guarantee the N7 edition, and that's what I'm getting. So if I buy from the Web I might as well get one that comes early.

Comment

• Try Shopto.net, they're pretty good Jon.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Sadly, no 360 N7 Edition as far as I can see.

Comment

• A little bit random, I hope the refund guy and the offended Turian or something little like that reoccurs in ME3.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Any worries I had about the multiplayer in this game are now gone.

YouTube video:

Well, maybe not entirely...but this does look awesome.
                      Last edited by Vector; 01-27-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• COOP mode minigames in ME3?

Comment

• As long as the Single Player experience is good as the latest two installments I'm ok with MP.
                          IMO Mass Effect didn't need Multiplayer, but nowadays everything has it, so...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• It doesn't seem tacked on to me at all. It's completely optional too, but playing the co-op missions will help you out in the singleplayer somehow.

Comment

• ...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUARIANS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              WANT MP NOW!

Comment

• So I saw that the N7 Edition is $80 US, I figured that seems like a great deal for the content you get, only $20 more than the regular game, so I pull up some UK retailers...£70? WTF?

I can find less expensive ways to get mugged. They will sell the DLC on digital stores for significantly less and besides the tin case is all I care about.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X