Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
    This is another post you've made after your claim the discussion has ended. What are you discussing now? I already pointed out a bioware dev claiming TIM shooting himself rewards 1000, you've ignored this and only talked about shooting him instead, something the dev didn't specifically state. Are you ignoring this because you're worried you made an error in claims since it will push the asset count up to the requirements for breathing? You've also ignored the fact that decisions from the trilogy affect requirements as stated by Bioware, only acknowledging the collector base since you clearly just copy and pasted it without trying anything out for yourself, you really should prove something to yourself before demanding it of others, incase you turn out to be wrong.
    I said end of discussion because I didn't think someone would be asinine enough to actually continue thinking the scene was possible in single player. Apparently, you are true to the troll label I can continue to hear people give you.

But I'll humor you: link to the Bioware post?
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• So now you resort to name calling. I'll take that as a win because it is the ammo of someone who cannot argue with a strong point. I mean you entire counter argument is copy and pasting something someone else typed and repeating 'prove it' without doing so first yourself. I bet you still have not tested anything actually for yourself, just using other peoples claims as fact without a shred of checking. Weak argument to put it lightly.

As per your request, because I totally care about this and love to spend time checking Bioware forums where threads are getting buried in minutes.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Apparently you don't, because your "humorous" link didn't send me anywhere near the Bioware dev's post. As for name calling; I didn't call you anything. I simply said that you were living up to a label created by others.

But if you need more of my proof:

That's a list of every war asset in the game and how to obtain them.

Comment

• It is like you cannot read, or chose to ignore things that squash your point. That doesn't make your argument stronger. The number crunchers for war assets are doing the math to prove it is not possible for -all- decisions, but select decisions do adjust requirements.

...and really, YOU didn't call me anything? What are you in a school playground blaming the other kid? Maybe that weak defence would work there, please try harder and pretend there is some intelligence at work.

Comment

• I am sick of this fucking conversation.

At this point, you're aren't even trying. I've asked you to provide proper, compelling evidence that 8000 war assets is possible in single-player, and yet you do not and continue to insist that people who've actually looked into the matter are wrong and that a Bioware dev, whose post is mysteriously absent, has somehow proven otherwise. Take a step back, and realize how ridiculous you sound.

As for the "name-calling": OF COURSE I WAS BEING CHEEKY. For fuck's sake, you've become a broken record with post after post on how it is possible to achieve the "best" ending in single player when you've yet to demonstrate how. You allude to things here and there, but never actually give solid evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
              I am sick of this fucking conversation.
              YOu could stop replying and asking for it to continue.

At this point, you're aren't even trying.
              I don't really need to with the argument you've fronted.

I've asked you to provide proper, compelling evidence that 8000 war assets is possible in single-player, and yet you do not and continue to insist that people who've actually looked into the matter are wrong and that a Bioware dev, whose post is mysteriously absent, has somehow proven otherwise.
              Hey look, there is the moving of goalposts I mentioned a few posts go, I said it would happen and now it has. This is why I do not waste more than a minute per reply or bother to dig out quotes, because this always happens.

No, you never demanded I prove you can get 8000 war assets. My claim was the breath scene was not just dependant on war assets and that I managed with less than 4000, you did try insist you need 4000 war assets to do this but I pointed out a dev said TIM shooting himself will push the number high enough and based on certain decisions and other factors the requirement is different.

Proving you can never get 8000 is not something I ever disputed, the game has been data mined for war assets, we know the totals, the data mining does not reveal what influences requirements though, only a few random dev posts have said this.

You are welcome to your beliefs but I have grown tired of this argument since it isn't even about the original claim anymore, as I said it soon would not be.

Comment

• I'm not reading now, but I'm keeping my eyes on this thread now ... people know what happens when I keep an eye on things...

Comment

• I don't see the point of that discussion. The endings (and breathing scene) are shit anyway

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I don't know what the point of the conversation was either and I apologize for helping to drag it out.

Let's go back to LOTS OF SPECULATION FROM EVERYONE!

What was running through your mind when the ending started?

Comment

• This happened to me. Game has become unplayable as a result. Only way I can play is by pulling out the network cable and playing the entire game offline, not even having the console connected to the internet.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Is this because of the new patch?

EDIT: Because I'd heard about it not actually fixing face imports, but not about the freezing issues.
                        Last edited by DarkMemories; 04-11-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• I believe so.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Bar the Glitch where my Drell Vanguard ascended into Space (which was fucking hilarious) I'm fine. I also never got around to downloading the N7 Warfare Pack.

Comment

• Dammit. I'm afraid to play the game now. I didn't have any issues last night, other than being disconnected on Wave 8. *shakes fist*

Comment

• My only issue is Spencer getting all the good shit. And my glorious ascension, looking down at the map from 300 feet up...and still getting shot by Geth. I couldn't even see them anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X