Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
    Everybody loves Tali. I don't know why Bioware added the option to romance her until ME2.
    I do wish it was possible in ME1, but such is life. Although I was also interested in going with Jack, since I like how her romance progresses, I went with Tali once I knew she was definitely coming back as a squad member.

Comment

• I have put in my preorder for ME3 N7 Edition on the 360, also picked up ME1 for the 360. The adventure begins!
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        I have put in my preorder for ME3 N7 Edition on the 360, also picked up ME1 for the 360. The adventure begins!
        Nice. But you still gave T.I.M. the base. I wonder how THAT'S going to work out for you and a few other people considering some of the information regarding ME3.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• The Illusive Man has good reasons, I've read Retribution and I know the lengths he's willing to go to. He's making the hard choices so we don't have to.
          See you in hell.

Comment

The Illusive Man has good reasons, I've read Retribution and I know the lengths he's willing to go to. He's making the hard choices so we don't have to.
            He's like the cigarette smoking man.
            sigpic

Comment

• My ME3 setup is currently this:

Spoiler:

Plans for ME3:
              Spoiler:

Comment

• just got the armor through that world of warcraft ripoff EA plans to release.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  just got the armor through that world of warcraft ripoff EA plans to release.
                  So you didn't complete the demo in order to get the Chakram Launcher?
                  sigpic

Comment

• ...armour? Demos? What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      ...armour? Demos? What?
                      If you download and play the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo, you get bonus items. For downloading and installing/running the demo, you get an armour item and if you play through to the end of the demo (which is probably about two and a half hours or so of gameplay AND a trailer at the end of the demo itself), you get a weapon.

Read more on the official site. If you play the Mass Effect 3 demo which comes out in February then you get items for Kingdoms of Alamur from Mass Effect (Twin Omni Blades/Daggers and if you purchase it early, you unlock an armour called "Shepard's Battle Armour").

I think the ME3 one was like 13/02/2012. I can't remember. Too tired. Should be posted online more now though.

If that is the case though, I'll probably get/make Smiley check the ME3 demo out too.

If you play the Alamur demo on the PS3, the additional content is only for that particular system, vice-versa for the 360 and PC. So if you play the demo on PC, then you can only have that content for ME3 on the PC.

But regardless, you essentially still need an Origin account.

I couldn't for some reason download the Alamur demo properly elsewhere, like on Steam it was trying to make me pre-purchase it, until I loaded up Origin and went to the Free Games tab and finally found the demo there as following the link from the official site kept sending me to a pre-purchase page (for $26 MORE THAN THE ONE ON STEAM - So much for them practically trying to undercut with their prices on Origin).

(And bloody hell, when is the revamped theme going to be done? At this rate, might as well start working on icons and the like because I'd really like to be able to spot links and read the drop-downs at some point soon).
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-18-2012, 06:11 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm glad EA/Bioware have kept their cards close to the chest this time around with their PR information for Mass Effect 3. I've tended to not think about the game and just let it come out because I remember how the hyped/excitement killed me with Mass Effect 2, especially when they did a few spoilers on the launch trailer (which I have avoided most information and footage this time around). I know it's a lot more RPG dpeth again, as similar to ME1, so if they make the exploration a lot more open up again then I'll be a very, very happy man. Also dat list of composers for this title, my god <3

Ashley and Garrus is where it's at. Garrus better not die

Comment

• if i wanted to complete the demo i would have had to have some coffee nearby and an adrenaline shot. I was so bored i was surprised i made it to the giant enemy spider. nothing is worth a new weapon. not even if it made every female dance like a stripper and all the males jump off roofs so i could enjoy the females better...thats probably the most horrible thing i have ever said
                          Last edited by riderkid; 01-18-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Think I'll need to play this demo for the ME3 armour, which hopefully should make me resemble a Chaos Space Marine.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Think I'll need to play this demo for the ME3 armour, which hopefully should make me resemble a Chaos Space Marine.
                              If your Shephard ends up looking like this, I have questions about what you did with that Varren.

Comment

• You're in the right area but I wouldn't be a follower of Nurgle.

Milk for the Khorne Flakes!
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X