No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, according to the ME3 multiplayer trailer... I'm an Asari and Smiley is a Salarian... In regard as to the Shepard's we've used. Or he might also be a Salarian/Asari one.

Does look really quite interesting though, looking forward to Mass Effect Month... Er.... March.
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-29-2012, 03:16 AM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Hey! My Birthday is in March! It's important for lots of non-gaming reasons.

Ah, who am I kidding? Even I don't care about my birthday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Hey! My Birthday is in March! It's important for lots of non-gaming reasons.

Sorry, I was doing bit of a running thing that goes on over at OverClocked Remix ("[ ] Month is [ Item ] Month!") since I'm not very interested in all of the other stuff coming out in March.

(I could have said February is Smiley Month, but that's not exactly on-topic. Or even MGS Month as the HD collection is being released here on my birthday, but again - that's entirely off-topic ; ).

Still, you will have some fun things to play in March so there's a further reason as to look forward to your birthday!
        Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-29-2012, 04:27 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey! My Birthday is in March! It's important for lots of non-gaming reasons.

Same here! But, screw it, I don't care about my birthday. All I can think for March 2012 is all about owning Reapers (oh, and there's some ORC to do too... LOL).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post

Sorry, I was doing bit of a running thing that goes on over at OverClocked Remix ("[ ] Month is [ Item ] Month!") since I'm not very interested in all of the other stuff coming out in March.

(I could have said February is Smiley Month, but that's not exactly on-topic. Or even MGS Month as the HD collection is being released here on my birthday, but again - that's entirely off-topic ; ).

Still, you will have some fun things to play in March so there's a further reason as to look forward to your birthday!
            Don't worry! Since I just got ripped off to buy a Collector's Edition (thanks, Game, for cranking up that price) I'm a happy bunny.

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
            Same here! But, screw it, I don't care about my birthday. All I can think for March 2012 is all about owning Reapers (oh, and there's some ORC to do too... LOL).
            This it the first time in years I've considered buying Gold to play with people. That's right, Jon would actually play well with others for this game.

Comment

Don't worry! Since I just got ripped off to buy a Collector's Edition (thanks, Game, for cranking up that price) I'm a happy bunny.

This it the first time in years I've considered buying Gold to play with people. That's right, Jon would actually play well with others for this game.
              How much did you end up getting ripped off for? Hope it wasn't too bad. ;

Here for the PS3, 360 it was about $130 or something like that. I ended up ordering mine for PC and it ended up at about $109. Cheaper for me and the factor that I can play through it with the one Shepard is why I got it.
              sigpic

Comment

• Hey, my birthday is in March too! But to hell with any of our birthdays, March is about Mass Effect.

A HERO'S FINAL JOURNEY BEGINS
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                  How much did you end up getting ripped off for? Hope it wasn't too bad. ;

Here for the PS3, 360 it was about $130 or something like that. I ended up ordering mine for PC and it ended up at about $109. Cheaper for me and the factor that I can play through it with the one Shepard is why I got it.
                  £70. £30 more than the regular version. Harsh, but I decided I wanted the comic and artbook enough to buy it (plus the extra in game content) so it was worth it, I guess. Just means I won't have a second present. I was gonna get an e-reader when I thought I couldn't get the N7.

Comment

• Crazy to think it's less than 6 weeks until the game is out. Can't wait to see the end of this Reaper/Shepard Arc, and Carn's achievement perfection run on all three games that has been in the making for years (Carn, you're such a whore).

Comment

• A look at the voice cast:
                      Check out the latest trailer for an exciting look at the voiceover cast in Mass Effect 3. Martin Sheen reprises his role as Illusive Man along with other fa...

Jessica Chobot weaseled her way in somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                        Spoiler:

Yup. Guess that had something to do. No Liz Stroka, no DC Douglas, no Mark Meer in that trailer. That wasn't nice Bioware.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                          A look at the voice cast:
                          Check out the latest trailer for an exciting look at the voiceover cast in Mass Effect 3. Martin Sheen reprises his role as Illusive Man along with other fa...

Really Bioware? Really?
                          sigpic

Comment

• I had to google to know who she was. What is the issue, is she disliked or something?
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• She's not really an actress. She's just a host-type person. She was on IGN's daily videos for years, then she was on some G4 TV show with Ryan Dunn before he died. She's basically a gaming journalist. She's a legitimate gamer, not just a pretty face like some of the females out there, but she's just not an actress at all.

Comment

• I don't think she's a bad addition, it all depends on her role... It's not like she's voicing Jane Shepard.
                                As I've said, I was more shocked of other big VO who were not featured in the video...

Comment

Working...
                                X