No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-ordered my copy today since I'm getting my computer fixed to work better. xD

Comment

• That facebook is puzzle is influriating! Any kind soul want to PM me a spare demo code?
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• The demo is awesome. Can't wait for the multiplayer component to go live. The game just feels more fluid, Shepard feels stronger and more like a soldier than ever. Even the Kinect functions are pretty damn cool. I also have to say that I'm extremely happy that grenades are back. I mapped them to the right bumper on my Xbox controller and it just feels completely natural. I'm gonna be playing through this demo for the next month in anticipation.

Also, this week, I read the two Dark Horse comics(the first one about Liara and Feron searching for Shepard in ME2, the second about the Illusive Man and how he became so illusive) and now I'm just getting into the first novel, which is extremely well-written and a bona fide page turner for Mass Effect fans. I love the look back into the past of Admiral(then just a Lieutenant in the Alliance) Anderson, and the other characters are just as interesting. I love that the books and comics were written by lead writers of the actual games(except for the most recent one), so you know they're not bullshit.

Comment

• wait...how did you guys get the SP demo? I bought BF3 and i still have gotten nothing.

Comment

• No mention of the god like score? You dissapoint me guys.
            sigpic

Comment

• ^ Oh man...the end of the first mission is emotional as fuck. The song is perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                wait...how did you guys get the SP demo? I bought BF3 and i still have gotten nothing.
                In my case, benefits of being banned and putting a RGH on your console.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  wait...how did you guys get the SP demo? I bought BF3 and i still have gotten nothing.
                  There's a puzzle on Facebook, complete it and you can either get an avatar item or a demo code for 360 (and only on 360).

Pretty shitty to only have the early access for 360 in my book.
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                    There's a puzzle on Facebook, complete it and you can either get an avatar item or a demo code for 360 (and only on 360).

My guess is that they want to be 'loyal' to the console where it originated, but still. They could've at least thrown a PC code out there. :/ Even though it was first ported, it was still there for both games so far, and the 3rd coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post

I'll be...playing my ME3 demo now.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Just played it (twice) and it was delicious.

Comment

• Anybody read the books and/or comics? I tore through the two comics last week and I'm halfway through the first book after two days, and I absolutely love them. The fact that they're written by lead writers from the series makes them completely authentic, but they're just extremely well-written and entertaining as hell. I'm loving the first novel(Mass Effect: Revelation) and all the background info on David Anderson and even Saren.

Comment

• Whatever you do, Vector, do not read Deception. It's written by William C. Dietz and it's so terrible that Bioware is going to reissue a different version of it (because it has a hell of a lot of errors).

Can't wait for the demo tomorrow (should be interesting to see what sort of improvements have been made to the combat, not to mention the customization options).
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I need to finish reading Retribution. Love it so far.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                                Whatever you do, Vector, do not read Deception. It's written by William C. Dietz and it's so terrible that Bioware is going to reissue a different version of it (because it has a hell of a lot of errors).

Can't wait for the demo tomorrow (should be interesting to see what sort of improvements have been made to the combat, not to mention the customization options).
                                Yeah I saw it had like a 1 1/2 star rating on Amazon, and the reviews were brutal. Karpyshyn is a great writer, though. As for the demo, the combat seems a bit more fluid. The melee attacks are very cool. When you tap B, Shepard performs something like a pistol whip, but when you hold it down he either shanks the enemy with an omni-tool blade or, if he's biotic, does an awesome fucking biotic Falcon Punch. You're also able to roll now, by tapping A. Not sure how it works during combat yet, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X