No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online play is sooooooooo much fun !!!! i can warmly recommend it!

Comment

• Mass Effect 3 is bringing everyone together. Human and mutant.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• to anyone who has the 360 version, will you play at 8 pm tongiht?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reston View Post
          Conrad Verner is going to save the galaxy, not Shepard.
          I kind of want this. xD For the lulz. Spoiler:
          (That wasn't even really a plot spoiler, just a character observation.)

Comment

• There should be a new Mass Effect 3 trailer airing tonight with Walking Dead on the AMC channel.

Comment

• YouTube video:

Comment

• anyone know how to unlock other races in the ME3 MP demo?

Comment

• I just finished the third book and it has me A. more excited for ME3 than ever and B. really anxious to see how they handle the re-write/new edition of Mass Effect: Deception. Drew Karpyshyn, the author of the first three books, announced his retirement from BioWare this week. I just hope he helps with the re-write.

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  anyone know how to unlock other races in the ME3 MP demo?
                  You get them randomly from the Recruit and Veteran Packs in the store.

Comment

• so its random or is there a higher chance with the veteran packs?

Comment

• Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                      so its random or is there a higher chance with the veteran packs?
                      I believe the items, races and the like you unlock are random within the packs, but you should get them in the packs.

I haven't played much of the multiplayer as I keep getting server issues and for some fucking reason, it keeps resetting my stuff on the multiplayer so I now haven't got any of the packs and the like and only have the starting races unlocked too. DX
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I just want my drell. Both of them! <3
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I stopped playing the demo, wasn't fun enough that I would waste time knowing it'll be reset for actual game in a few weeks. I'll play it some in the actual game I am sure.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Even knowing that I'll lose all the progress I've made(my Level 14 Engineer class is special), I can't stop playing the demo, on both Xbox and PS3. It's just that fun. The randomness of the Packs bothers me a little bit though, as all I've been trying to do on Xbox is unlock a turian Sentinel. The only alien character I have unlocked is asari Adept, after playing for about five days. First time booting up the demo on PS3, though...first thing I get out of the free Recruit Pack is a krogan Soldier. Now that's a fun class.

Comment

• The new Cg trailer is just pure awesomness !!

Comment

• The Art of the Mass Effect Universe book came in today...absolutely brilliant pictures inside. Made the mistake of straying a bit too far into the ME3 section of the book, fucked myself with some spoilers, but hoooooly shit this game is gonna be amazing. Take my word on that. It'll definitely be EPIC, at least. We're in for some fucking sweet boss fights.

Here's an example:

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Vector; 02-21-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X