Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    How adult of your to make a decision based on that.
    Why should i Listen to a person i cant stand ?
    Last edited by rehunk88; 02-24-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Alright guys, I'm having a bit of toruble and need help. I can't seem to find my Shepard's face code in the squad menu. I want to try the ME3 demo with her. Do I have to start a game of ME2 all over again and import her(and if doing so, will it erase my current save files for the same Shep?)

Comment

• Is the code not in the upper left of the upgrade screen? It should be, always.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
          Alright guys, I'm having a bit of toruble and need help. I can't seem to find my Shepard's face code in the squad menu. I want to try the ME3 demo with her. Do I have to start a game of ME2 all over again and import her(and if doing so, will it erase my current save files for the same Shep?)
          Did you import a ME1 character? Those won't get face codes.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Tweet this http://ea.vg/xlUeUf | Subscribe on iTunes http://ea.vg/pfYWVZThe founders of BioWare, makers of Mass Effect 3, talk to us about making games the B...

Awesome 20 minute video feature on ME3...no spoilers. The wait for this game is excruciating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0YRr...ature=youtu.be

Awesome 20 minute video feature on ME3...no spoilers. The wait for this game is excruciating.
              Thanks for the video ..it was a nice watch !

Comment

• I'm so tempted to hijack Enrico and head over to Cambridge to hunt the Space Copies heading that way. I have a bow. I shall take them down and they shall be mine.

Comment

• As long as London doesn't get them, I'm happy.

Fuck London and anyone living in London. Horrible place, horrible people.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Do you live there?
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Just got the ME2 Series 1 Shepard action figure...plastic packaging is all fucked up already, don't know whether or not to open it and display him out of the packaging. I plan on opening Garrus when he gets here because there's DLC included.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                        Do you live there?
                        It's not something I would wish upon my enemies, even you.

Anyway, my copy of Mass Effect: Retribution arrived today so I'll be reading that for my bedtime reading! Revelation should be here tomorrow, just waiting for Evolution to be dispatched.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• So, uhh...I haven't done this in about 10+ years, but I started writing a fan fic tonight. About Mass Effect. Inspired by Drew Karpyshyn and my turian Sentinel I unlocked in the ME3 demo, I just started writing after brainstorming in the shower and I couldn't stop. I busted out a full chapter.

I'd appreciate if you guys could read this and let me know what you think.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          It's not something I would wish upon my enemies, even you.

Anyway, my copy of Mass Effect: Retribution arrived today so I'll be reading that for my bedtime reading! Revelation should be here tomorrow, just waiting for Evolution to be dispatched.
                          You're reading the books out of order? They go Revelation, Ascension, Retribution.
                          Last edited by Vector; 02-28-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                            You're reading the books out of order? They go Revelation, Ascension, Retribution.
                            Well, Revelation just arrived so I'll be starting that. I was having a brief read of Retribution but haven't gotten too far. Also, Evolution has been dispatched! But yeah, thanks I should probably start with Revelation so the later books make sense. I was just reading a little of Retribution and got hooked, but I haven't gotten far thankfully. I'll start reading Revelation and finish that first.

Also, I assume that Deception is a no-go? I'm holding off on purchasing it until they release the revised edition.

By the way, speaking of the multiplayer - are you getting ME3 for the PS3 or X360?
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-28-2012, 06:26 AM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• 360. I'm even thinking of buying a month or two of Gold for the first time ever.

Comment

• Excellent, I'm sure that someone has already pitched this question before but in light of ME3 having a multiplayer component, I think it would best to ascertain what system wwe're getting it for.

Christ, I sounded like a geth in the delivery of that sentence. Anyway, I (that is "we") will be getting it for the Xbox 360. N7 Collector's Edition no less.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X