No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting it for the PS3 as soon as I finish ME2.

Comment

• Seeing how I've played the first two and all my saves are on Xbox, I'm getting it for 360. Plus the ME3 demo on PS3 just feels...off.

Comment

• PC for me. *Forever Alone*

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
          Seeing how I've played the first two and all my saves are on Xbox, I'm getting it for 360. Plus the ME3 demo on PS3 just feels...off.
          Feel free to add me, Starlancer One is my gamertag. That goes for anyone else here who's planning on playing it on the 360.

They call it a suicide mission. Let's prove them wrong. Avengers assemble?
          See you in hell.

Comment

• There was a hole.
            "I've got 100 cows."
            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
              PC for me. *Forever Alone*
              *Ahems*

Not exactly alone, plus there's also some of the guy's from V-Acts and possibly Randomwab to do multiplayer with as well.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• PS3 for me, I missed the ME1>ME2 import due to having them on different consoles (since PS3 had DLC included), want to import my Shep this time.

Edit:

Have to love some things about ME2, I walk up the front desk of the Citadel with Legion and Garrus, I asked the receptionist about increased security, she tells me its due to fear about Geth infiltration and Garrus comments that you'd think a Geth would stand out.

Then I freely walk in with my squad.
                Last edited by Dracarys; 02-28-2012, 05:53 PM.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Geth do not infiltrate.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-28-2012, 06:31 PM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                    *Ahems*

Not exactly alone, plus there's also some of the guy's from V-Acts and possibly Randomwab to do multiplayer with as well.
                    Sorry Ene, don't know why I thought you had it on PS3. Then again, your Shep was imported all from 1 as well. *Slaps self* Sorry, brain isn't working right lately.

Comment

• 7 days until Mass Effect 3 hits Aussie shelves. I can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                        Sorry Ene, don't know why I thought you had it on PS3. Then again, your Shep was imported all from 1 as well. *Slaps self* Sorry, brain isn't working right lately.
                        Well, not completely imported from ME1. I had to remake Annette in ME2, had to remake her again in ME3 as well. DX

And regarding the ME3 release date - stores have it marked as the 8th or 9th instead of the 6th (being the US date), which is what all of the trailers and/or marketing have been showing it as.

So, technically 8 or 9 days until it gets here unless someone decides to break the street date nice and early.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Warning to anyone who has a Collector's Edition pre-ordered at GAME in UK.

UPDATE: GAME has issued a statement to Eurogamer in response to the retailer's decision not to stock Mass Effect 3, bla…

You are not getting it, play.com have it for £70, shopto.net for £65. GO GO GO!

edit: Apparently zavvi will have it too, but play and shopto got it listed now.

-----

How utterly annoying, I have £70 worth of gift vouchers for GAME and hoped to blow most of it on ME3, now I gotta buy things I do not really want to not risk losing the vouchers.

£70 worth of PSN and XBL points? Maybe. I mean...gonna spend that at some point in next few years right? If I ignore the £50 I already got on PSN and 4000 odd points on XBL...

F*** GAME.
                          Last edited by Dracarys; 02-29-2012, 06:14 AM.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I just re-ordered from Zaavi.

Mother fucker.

www.game.co.uk/masseffect - Fuck you too, Game, Fuck you too.

Comment

• Awesome. I didn't realise anywhere still had any 360 Collector's Editions left. I just cancelled my standard edition with GAME (as they're cunts for doing this anyway so I will take my custom elsewhere) and ordered the Collector's Edition and strategy guide from Play.com.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sums up my reaction.

"I'll, er...I'll just be a minute."

Anyway, just preordered from Zavvi.

Status Dispatch Date Ordered/ Pending Gift Wrapping Cost
                                Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition [XBox 360] Awaiting Stock Pick
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-29-2012, 07:01 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X