Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    Awesome. I didn't realise anywhere still had any 360 Collector's Editions left.
    They didn't, it was GAME exclusive, but since that gone to crap they going to other retailers now. Sadly this means a lot of people who had a CE secured will now be missing out since other people taking their orders (since finite amount made).

You just robbed someone of a CE, and since I decided to order one instead of standard game also I guess I robbed someone too. I chose to imagine the guy who's order I got is an asshole or just a ebay reseller.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I ordered a Collector's Edition. I will have a Collector's Edition. Or by the Gods, I will take the heads of my enemies!

Alright, so I bought this outright from Game's website rather than putting down £5. I can't work out if Game has already taken my money (which is worrying, as apparently any refunds will be in store credit) or not. Anyone else with a more up to date bank statement?

Comment

• GAME do not charge until dispatch, the store credit is £5 in addition to any refund of a deposit. To say "Sorry we suck balls".

Comment

• I preordered a CE at Gamestation, so I'm simply resecuring my investment by preordering at Zavvi.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-29-2012, 07:43 AM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Thanks for this. Re-ordered at Shopto.net
            "I've got 100 cows."
            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• God this game gets alot of attention and I have no idea why. Thought it was boring as hell. Reminded me of Star Trek.

Comment

• Mass Effect is the new Star Trek.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Mass Effect is the new Star Trek.
                  Im glad Im not alone on thinking that then. I'd rather be playing Fallout though.

Comment

• Mass Effect is better than Star Trek. And Star Wars too, for that matter.

Comment

• Kirk is laughing.

Comment

• For the simple fact that Mass Effect has the advantage of being a better medium -- video games where the fan has more interaction than in a show or a movie -- and that the player can put themselves into the character and play it how THEY want to. I also enjoy the universe, timeline and storyline a hell of a lot more.

In Star Trek and Star Wars, humans run everything. In Mass Effect, humans are insignificant in the grand scheme of things(much like how the universe really works) and they're trying to find themselves in the galactic community. Bring in the hopelessness of the Reapers coming in to wipe out organic life which is what humans are 'made for,' and it creates all kinds of messages that Star Trek and Star Wars couldn't even hope to comprehend.

Comment

• SHEEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                            For the simple fact that Mass Effect has the advantage of being a better medium -- video games where the fan has more interaction than in a show or a movie -- and that the player can put themselves into the character and play it how THEY want to. I also enjoy the universe, timeline and storyline a hell of a lot more.

In Star Trek and Star Wars, humans run everything. In Mass Effect, humans are insignificant in the grand scheme of things(much like how the universe really works) and they're trying to find themselves in the galactic community. Bring in the hopelessness of the Reapers coming in to wipe out organic life which is what humans are 'made for,' and it creates all kinds of messages that Star Trek and Star Wars couldn't even hope to comprehend.
                            Star Trek already did the Mass Effect story, it as called Star Tek IV: The Voyage Home. An alien probe (Reaper) threatens to wipe out life on Earth, Kirk (Shepard) unites different species, in Kirks case whales...and stops the probe threat.

Comment

• The Reapers aren't just wiping out life on Earth. They're wiping out all organic life in the galaxy, as they do every 50,000 years. There's an inevitability and a hopelessness that Star Trek doesn't express. It leaves all species to question themselves and their 'meaning of life,' if all they're here for is to be wiped out by a race of sentient machines. And now it's time to fight that inevitability, no matter how pointless or hopeless it might seem.

Comment

• Star Trek IV had those same extinction questions, why'd you think they need the whales? The alien probe is ancient too, coming back thousands of years later, just like Reapers.

Comment

Working...
                                X