No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like you to meet the Borg. Essentially doing to everyone what the Reapers are doing to organic life.

Resistance is futile, we are your genetic destiny, etc.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Indoctrination is just like assimulation really. Stolen idea.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither and die. We are eternal. We are the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing . . . Your civilization is based on the technology of the mass relay, our technology. By using it, your society develops along the paths we desire. We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

That has to be better than anything those dudes ever came up with.

Comment

• I am glad i am now a gamestop customer, cause if my gameshop did this I would throw a rock through a damn window on fire. I really feel bad for all EU customers who are now screwed out of their LE copies of mas effect 3. IF i could import all of you a LE edition i would go right now in the snow, on foot so each of you could have a copy of the game on launch day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
            Kirk is laughing.
            I can see the ending to Mass Effect 3 now after the Reapers have been defeated.

SHEPARD: Did we do it? Did we make a difference?
            ANDERSON: Oh yes, we made a difference. Thank you.
            SHEPARD: Least I could do, for the (former) captain of the Normandy. It was fun...

Oh my...
            Last edited by TheBatMan; 02-29-2012, 03:24 PM.
            "I've got 100 cows."
            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
              I can see the ending to Mass Effect 3 now after the Reapers have been defeated.

SHEPARD: Did we do it? Did we make a difference?
              ANDERSON: Oh yes, we made a difference. Thank you.
              SHEPARD: Least I could do, for the (former) captain of the Normandy. It was fun...

Oh my...
              Does that mean the Illusive Man is Dr. Tolian Soran?
              See you in hell.

Comment

• I dunno why you guys keep comparing Mass Effect to Star Trek.

It was clearly based on Babylon 5. All four seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  I dunno why you guys keep comparing Mass Effect to Star Trek.

It was clearly based on Babylon 5. All four seasons.
                  I just compared it to star trek because of the whole ship thing ive never seen star trek or played more than 2 hours of mass effect. I just wanted to state i dont understand the buzz about this game its kinda boring. Dont see how it could be better than star wars maybe Vector prefers it to star wars. Just like i dont like this game doesnt mean its shit it just aint for me. Just thought id give my two cents.

Comment

• God dammit, you're British. Don't say cents!
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Have to say its a bloody shame about what has happened with GAME =/ I was never getting the N7 Edition anyway money is tight at the moment and a bog standard edition is more than enough for me (Shopto with a free T-shirt included is fine for me) i'm going through ME 2 again with my original Shepard from 1 he started off on the xbox version but i've installed 1 on my laptop and dived back into it again so what I want to know is what is the best DLC for 2, since i'm wanting to invest in some but ones that are going to keep me playing a few hours longer and will give me a more thorougher ME experience before 3 comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                        Have to say its a bloody shame about what has happened with GAME =/ I was never getting the N7 Edition anyway money is tight at the moment and a bog standard edition is more than enough for me (Shopto with a free T-shirt included is fine for me) i'm going through ME 2 again with my original Shepard from 1 he started off on the xbox version but i've installed 1 on my laptop and dived back into it again so what I want to know is what is the best DLC for 2, since i'm wanting to invest in some but ones that are going to keep me playing a few hours longer and will give me a more thorougher ME experience before 3 comes out.
                        Lair of the Shadow Broker, Kasumi - Stolen Memory was also really quite fun.

The Overlord DLC is also a good one, but I found Lair of the Shadow Broker to work into the game (it's spot in the timeline is AFTER ME2, but I did it during ME2 without even realizing it and it worked in perfectly).
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Arrival is also good... Sets the stage for ME3. Just a few more days...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I've done it. Finished ME2. Heh, not a big accomplishment here with everyone already waiting on ME3, but still. I'm glad I finished it in time. All DLC, my entire team saved, it feels good man.

Comment

• Did you do the right thing and give the Illusive Man the base?
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Noooope. My Shep spent the whole game trying to reason with him, but had enough after what she saw. She didn't want to compromise humanity's well...humanity, to win. She also put a stop to project Overlord but let Mordin keep his student's research and let Legion reprogram the Geth. She knows good can come from bad things. The base WOULD have been a great resource...but in the hands of The Illusive Man? Yeah, no.
                                Last edited by Inferno04; 03-01-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X