No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm calling it now, we'll fight the Illusive Man like the Robotnik chase sequence at end of Sonic and Knuckles, chasing him through an asteroid field in the Normandy while he flees in a mech, and then and then! And then Shepard clambers out onto the hull of the Normandy and throws himself at the Illusive Man, who's in a mech flying through space, and there's a brief struggle as Shepard and TIM grapple with each other (Don't forget he's Super Shepard now so he can breathe in space), and at the end Shepard punches the Illusive Man's mech into the sun, and he goes flying into the sun where it explodes in a supernova just as the Normandy rushes towards the camera, with Shepard on the top, surfing the Normandy through space as the star explodes spectacularly behind him. Cue credits.

Pretty much this but punching a mech:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
      Noooope. My Shep spent the whole game trying to reason with him, but had enough after what she saw. She didn't want to compromise humanity's well...humanity, to win. She also put a stop to project Overlord but let Mordin keep his student's research and let Legion reprogram the Geth. She knows good can come from bad things. The base WOULD have been a great resource...but in the hands of The Illusive Man? Yeah, no.
      Considering what the other crew have done based on the Reaper technology (Garrus' cannon for the Normandy SR-2 and stuff like that), had there been an option to keep the base but NOT give it to T.I.M. I probably would have done so. We'd get more out of it if the Quarians were let loose to check everything out in my book.

There was already a cure for the Genophage in ME1, I found Mordin didn't need his student's corrupted data as the Geth may have back-up data regarding it or the factor that they did come up with one, doesn't mean the people that helped make the Genophage or added onto it (Mordin) can't cure it themselves.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
        Considering what the other crew have done based on the Reaper technology (Garrus' cannon for the Normandy SR-2 and stuff like that), had there been an option to keep the base but NOT give it to T.I.M. I probably would have done so. We'd get more out of it if the Quarians were let loose to check everything out in my book.

There was already a cure for the Genophage in ME1, I found Mordin didn't need his student's corrupted data as the Geth may have back-up data regarding it or the factor that they did come up with one, doesn't mean the people that helped make the Genophage or added onto it (Mordin) can't cure it themselves.
        EXACTLY. If I could keep the base for the crew, I would've, but in theh ands of T.I.M? Noooo. Finding dirty resources, okay kind of bad, but in the right hands...
        Last edited by Inferno04; 03-01-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• What's interesting about destroying the Collectors' base at the end of ME2, is the effect it has on what happens in Mass Effect: Retribution, the third book.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Reputation system explained.
            Although our main job focus is developing plots and characters and writing dialog, most writers at BioWare also work on other tasks, such as galaxy map logic and planet descriptions (Chris Hepler),…
            sigpic

Comment

• Well, no N7 CE for me. Couldn't get the money in time.

There was a problem charging your payment card

We experienced a problem when trying to charge the payment card detailed below and as a result, cannot dispatch one or more of your order(s) until this problem has been resolved.
              See what people need to understand is that I really don't care about collector's editions or any of that crap, I always buy preowned standard copies for dirt cheap. I rarely buy games at full retail price, I decide to make ONE exception for ME3 since it's a series I'm passionate about and GAME snagged a bollock with it and this is the result.
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-02-2012, 12:05 PM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• It says, "until the problem has been resolved", so likely later they will try again and this time you'll be able to get it right? =) It'll just be maybe a day late, but you'll have it.

Comment

• A launch trailer hit the net today...anyone seen it? I'm afraid to watch it, I don't need any more spoilers.

Comment

• It's got spoilers, although not Capcom-level stupid. You see more scenes and places, more characters (some of which you can guess were making an appearence) but mostly it's action shots, and some are spoilers. That and a Shep speech.

There is one awesome moment though...not a story spoiler but still, in the spoiler tags it goes;
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• That ^spoiler was shown in the clip at the VGA's in December, so I saw it already. Just watched it. Awesome trailer, but nothing too huge as far as spoilers. The dialogue was incredible and the music was fantastic. I wanted to be safe from spoilers because of what Capcom did with RE5, but BioWare were much more subtle.

Comment

• Don't interfere with my plan. I won't warn you again.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• GO TO HELL.

Comment

• See you in hell.

Comment

• Why are you constipated?

Comment

• Meant to be crying.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...