Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who got his ME3?

This game is gonna be EPIC. I'm not saying nothing until tuesday for those folks who want to wait for release date, except that I am extremely disappointed by the fact that I had to re-do my Shephard's face after importing my ME2 save.
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 03-04-2012, 04:56 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Remember us poor souls in the EU who won't see it until (theoretically) this Friday. Please use the spoiler tags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Remember us poor souls in the EU who won't see it until (theoretically) this Friday. Please use the spoiler tags.
        Will do. The game's worth the wait in my opinion. I'll keep my fingers tight until friday then so people won't get tempted by spoiling themselves I know I would LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• A few hours in. Ready to explore the galaxy and prioritize business as usual ("You want me to deliver some cookies to your grandson, ma'm? Sure thing!")

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            A few hours in. Ready to explore the galaxy and prioritize business as usual ("You want me to deliver some cookies to your grandson, ma'm? Sure thing!")
            Glad to see you're in good mood to do so. Lots of those.

Comment

• I did all of the sidequests once I got off the Citadel in the first game, I think I'm all good to do the extra crap in the third game by now.

... Once I can finally get my fucking copy.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                I did all of the sidequests once I got off the Citadel in the first game, I think I'm all good to do the extra crap in the third game by now.

... Once I can finally get my fucking copy.
                Ha! I did it too... Problem with ME1 was that it felt you were doing the same mission, with slightly different parameters (assault mobile base/underground base/mine over and over again).

ME3 is well worth the wait, from what I've played. I can't wait to see what you guys/girls think of it.

Comment

• Not an actual spoiler, just a pic I took when I got my copy.

Spoiler:

Comment

• This game is unreal. I'm about 4 hours in but I'm just overwhelmed with the nostalgia, production values and overall polish. Fantastic game so far. I also SQUEEEEEEE'd like a fanboy when one of the characters from the books showed up.

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Vector; 03-06-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                      This game is unreal. I'm about 4 hours in but I'm just overwhelmed with the nostalgia, production values and overall polish. Fantastic game so far. I also SQUEEEEEEE'd like a fanboy when one of the characters from the books showed up.

Spoiler:
                      Just wait... It gets better and better.

I have to admit that the whole experience between ME1,2 and what I've played from 3 has made it my favorite game series ever.

MAYOR SPOILER AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 03-06-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• March the fucking ninth. March the fucking ninth. Ugh.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          March the fucking ninth. March the fucking ninth. Ugh.
                          3 more days Spence, hang in there. You're going to have a blast with this one.

Comment

• PC and 360 copies of ME
                            PC and PS3 copies of ME2
                            PS3 copy of ME3

So far my 'Joel Shepard' import worked just fine, and more than met my expectations when I transferred my PS3 save into ME3.

Spoiler:

Comment

• And I've finished it.

What. A. Mind. Fuck.

EDIT: And now I'm pissed. AGAIN, SPOILER ABOUT ENDING AND THE GAME IN GENERAL. DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME!

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 03-08-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• I just went to start the game and argh.

It's confirmed. The Mass Effect import option fucking hates me with a passion. Exact same problem as my ME1 -> ME2 import of Annette had, broken eyes. Remade her in ME2 to solve the issue, wasn't perfect but would do.

ME2 -> ME3 import, looked all perfectly fine.... Until I look at the cutscenes and see the EXACT. FUCKING. SAME. PROBLEM. AGAIN.

So, starting to mash the codes I got from the ME2 -> ME3 import and the variant I took the time to make, to solve the problem once again. *Sighs*
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X