No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon botching up my order, 'Dispatching soon' since Wednesday early morning, still dispatching soon 28 hours later.

I went with free delivery with the intention of switching to 'next day' if they didn't ship it wednesday (I do this often with pre-orders on 'must play day one' games from them), then they go and pull this crap so I cannot change my delivery method...and the order just hangs in limbo.

Even if it goes through right now I'm unlikely to see it until Monday.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• One of the local shops is selling it; if they'd had an available 360 Collector's Edition it would have been mine. As it was I was tempted to buy the normal edition just to tide me over until mine actually gets here, then trade it in.

Probably to Game, just to be a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
        I just went to start the game and argh.

It's confirmed. The Mass Effect import option fucking hates me with a passion. Exact same problem as my ME1 -> ME2 import of Annette had, broken eyes. Remade her in ME2 to solve the issue, wasn't perfect but would do.

ME2 -> ME3 import, looked all perfectly fine.... Until I look at the cutscenes and see the EXACT. FUCKING. SAME. PROBLEM. AGAIN.

So, starting to mash the codes I got from the ME2 -> ME3 import and the variant I took the time to make, to solve the problem once again. *Sighs*
        Most ME1>ME2>ME3 imported characters are having issues. I had to re-do my Shepard too, and I didn't have any problem importing him from ME1 to ME2.
        One would believe that such an important feature of the series would be polished, but after finishing the game I really don't know what to think/expect from Bioware. Too many mixed feelings.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
          Most ME1>ME2>ME3 imported characters are having issues. I had to re-do my Shepard too, and I didn't have any problem importing him from ME1 to ME2.
          One would believe that such an important feature of the series would be polished, but after finishing the game I really don't know what to think/expect from Bioware. Too many mixed feelings.
          Thing is, I couldn't even import from ME1 properly. I remade Annette in ME2.

I then imported the ME2 remade one into ME3 and had the exact same bug as the ME1 to ME2 import that resulted in me remaking her. Had to remake her AGAIN in ME3. Kind of fed up with having to do that.
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• When I imported my ME2 save, my Shepard was somehow a black man. I always used the default face anyway, so it wasn't an issue to me of just picking that. I'm just glad all my decisions from the first two games carried over, that's all I really cared about.

Comment

• It isn't really that the importing fucks up, it's that Bioware threw it out completely. Everyone simply has to remake their Shepard's face, PC, 360, or PS3. Your choices are carried over but yeah, why would they throw that away after having it work already?

Comment

• got it for my ps3 today played like 6 hours.. and so fare im LOVING IT !!!! :3

Comment

• Some info on downloading the soundtrack if you bought the N7 Edition. Just downloaded it, a hefty 700mb, but it's amazing.

Comment

• Only a few hours in and...

Spoiler:
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Got my copy on pc yesterday and played a few hours (also wearing the N7 t-shirt at the moment) So far I have found nothing to bitch about unlike half the fanbase over on the BSN apparently there is way to much auto dialogue and not enough decisions to make within the first three hours i've had to make a lot of decisions with the decision wheel.

The face import issue is something bioware was aware of and apparently are in the process of making a fix, but it also appears that the dlc character has all its assets on the actual final build of the game as well =/ I really hope bioware are not going down the damn capcom route...

Also:
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                        Got my copy on pc yesterday and played a few hours (also wearing the N7 t-shirt at the moment) So far I have found nothing to bitch about unlike half the fanbase over on the BSN apparently there is way to much auto dialogue and not enough decisions to make within the first three hours i've had to make a lot of decisions with the decision wheel.

The face import issue is something bioware was aware of and apparently are in the process of making a fix, but it also appears that the dlc character has all its assets on the actual final build of the game as well =/ I really hope bioware are not going down the damn capcom route...

Also:
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah, I was worried since they bitched about lack of decisions but I've had no issues either. Did they even go into the options and fix that before bitching?

As for your spoiler box, my response is Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Inferno04; 03-09-2012, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• 15 hours in. I'm literally in mourning right now. I feel depressed.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                            15 hours in. I'm literally in mourning right now. I feel depressed.

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Well done Zavvi, the DLC code you emailed me is for the PC version of ME3. I bought the X360 version.

I've sent them a message, hopefully they won't screw up with that.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• At least you got a code...and a Collector's Edition without a hole in the box. Ah well. Got game. Do not care.

Comment

Working...
                                X