X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My amazon order did not ship until 7:30pm the night before release :/
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Must say this looks interesting, but is it worth playing if I haven't played the others? How does the PC version compare to the others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        At least you got a code...and a Collector's Edition without a hole in the box. Ah well. Got game. Do not care.
        You ordered from Zavvi, check your email. If you gave them an email address you use, which I'm sure you did.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
          15 hours in. I'm literally in mourning right now. I feel depressed.

Spoiler:
          Yeah I got upto that section to, really cut me up to the point I actually saved my game and shut my pc down
          Spoiler:

Seriously after that I don't know if I can carry on playing (more than likely will) but it makes me think now who else is going to die from my old team...

Comment

• My copy is arriving any minute now.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
              Seriously after that I don't know if I can carry on playing (more than likely will) but it makes me think now who else is going to die from my old team...
              ME3 is brutal. Just wait. I can't wait to discuss this game with all of you.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Well, something happened in my playthrough that made me shed a few tears. I'm distraught right now, even though I knew it was going to happen. Something very personal to me and my Shepard. As I left that scene, saw a couple of NPCs arguing over something and I usually listen carefully and support the one I feel is right, but after what I witnessed I was in no mental state to make a decision.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Seeing peoples responce to the death of one of the characterts (havnt got the game yet) im even more excited for this game now!! god i cant tell its going to be great.

Comment

• Bioware, you bastards. That was a paragon option in Mass Effect 2!
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Fuck me running.

Spoiler:

I have the horrible feeling I'm going to see a lot more stuff in this game that's going to make my heart ache.
                      Last edited by Alzaire; 03-10-2012, 05:29 PM. Reason: Fixed your spoiler tags.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Uhh, Darkmoon. May want to fix that post.

Comment

• ...I'm not seeing anything spoiler-ish that isn't in spoiler tags? Unless you mean the hint that bad stuff happens, in which case they really haven't played Mass Effect at all.

EDIT: Crap, apparently the Spoiler tags were broken and Alzaire fixed them for me. My appologies, ladies and gentleman.
                                Last edited by Darkmoon; 03-10-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X