No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how Jim Robinson from Neighbours now works for Cereberus and is a truly evil, evil guy.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• I was really considering playing through the entire series back-to-back, reading the novels in-between and such. Now that I know what ridiculous, contrived, moronic crock of bullshit awaits me at the end of an otherwise amazing series, I can safely say: fuck that.

Spoiler:
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        I was really considering playing through the entire series back-to-back, reading the novels in-between and such. Now that I know what ridiculous, contrived, moronic crock of bullshit awaits me at the end of an otherwise amazing series, I can safely say: fuck that.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          I was really considering playing through the entire series back-to-back, reading the novels in-between and such. Now that I know what ridiculous, contrived, moronic crock of bullshit awaits me at the end of an otherwise amazing series, I can safely say: fuck that.

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Just finished it.

Spoiler:

EDIT:

The more I think about the ending I got, the more I'm okay with it.

Spoiler:
            Last edited by Vector; 03-12-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• To clarify a few things:

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Reston; 03-13-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Why so cereal?
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• I saw this comic earlier, pretty much sums up my relationship with Smiley.

Except after that, upon beating it if I had a controller (or was on a console) I probably wouldn't have a monitor or a television due to said controller being thrown.

Wall o' text incoming regarding my thoughts on the end of the game are all in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 03-13-2012, 04:54 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I'm going to break into your homes and eat your cereals.

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              I'm going to break into your homes and eat your cereals.
                              Spoiler:
                              OH NOES! YOU EVIL CEREBRUS NINJA LEAVE MY FROOT LOOPS,

I can't believe that is actually featured on Deception.
                              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 03-13-2012, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Kai Leng is a pretty cool guy, eh eats the cereals and doesn't afraid of anything.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X