Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
    Since you guys all take the time out of your day to "retake Mass Effect" and shit all over the endings, have you taken the time out to watch this video?

YouTube video:

The most cohesive, well-thought out and well-presented argument to date.
    Spoiler:

I've had a few cutscenes go wrong, in one TIM scene he raised his hand like it connected to shoulder then made these stupid gestures with it, in another my Shepards head was like exorcist twisting about to follow glyph while I was chatting to Liara stading in front of me, she was doing the same.
    Last edited by Dracarys; 03-20-2012, 07:18 AM.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
      Yeah it has caused me to recieve a few nasty messages on PSN. That is a Vangaurd though, high risk, high reward. They suck for pretty much everything else so if they try and nerf either charge or Nova the class will never be used again.

Also, I sometimes charge outside the map.
      At the moment, the reward is really outweighing the risk. And if you're halfway good you don't get much risk. Of course, this has nothing to do with the game I played with three Vanguards having a race to see who could kill all the enemies the fastest...but it really does seem to be getting to the point of there being other classes, which is kinda depressing, and the other Vanguards aren't nearly as potent. Still, I do well enough with my Drell.

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post

I would do Vanguard in multiplayer, I'm just fed up with charging through the map and then falling into the abyss in the main game and that NONE OF THE PACKS GIVE ME ANYTHING BUT INFILTRATORS.

All I've unlocked is - Turian soldier, Salarian Infiltrator & Quarian Infiltrator. The Turian came from the first freebie pack, I've gotten NOTHING but Infiltrators OR doubles of weapons I already have in multiplayer out of the packs. Talk about a way to piss me off with it's randomization. DX

I can do Bronze Geth/Reaper/Cerberus by myself, it's just the last Banshee screws me over. I usually end up doing what Spencer does at the end, but I'd rather not get a Banshee glitch up behind me when I'm using a sniper rifle so I ditched that and went to pistol and an assault rifle. I keep making minefield sections where each of the enemies would spawn nearby so if I need to cloak and loop around a map to get away from a Banshee, it makes it much easier for me to do.

Though, my favorite map to do is Noveria and Cerberus. Fun, fun.

I've admittedly had a few people votekick me for going on mic and saying "I held the line!"... It wouldn't be so bad if you know, people didn't go "Oh look, a giant monster (Brute). I just have to hug it because it looks so cute and cuddl-SQUADMATE IS DOWN"...

I still find it weird that I keep surviving through to the end, until someone stuffs me over by not helping with the timer, or they lure a Banshee or something and I just happened to decloak at a bad time. I don't really play many multiplayer games so I have to say I do really find it surprising.
      I've been pretty lucky with unlocks. Salarian Infiltrator, Krogan Sentinel (my class of choice), Drell Vanguard, Drell Adept and Quarian Engineer are what I've unlocked so far, as well as costume changes and such. I'm a little unluckier with guns, but such is life.

Also, you seem to play with dicks. I've not had anything like that happen to me. Although I admit, I have hugged the odd brute...mostly because I'm trapped, it's low on health and sod it, I'm a Krogan. A headbutt wins all arguments!

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
      I've seen it, I know Spencer has seen it as well.

And I have to post this, I can't believe how fucking broken the cutscenes are.

[spoiler]

Chakwas having a herp-derp moment on me right before she walks RIGHT THROUGH the wall and then flies back into the room in a t-pose and THEN teleports magically into her seat.

I also had to turn off dynamic shading as the transparency on the hair textures totally fucks up, the shadows/lighting still sucks badly. Might have to get one of the mods going or retweak my gc's settings.
      In one of mine, when I was talking to Liara, both Shepahard and Liara start trying to look at Glyph rather than each other. So they're standing there, heads point in ungoldy, unnatural ways as they speak, and I realize the eyes are trying to focus on each other while the heads try to look at Glyph. I assumed that I got a peek into the 'Cast is possesed by space demons' story arc that got dropped, what with there eyes revolving in there heads and all.

Comment

• It must be common in that Liara scene, I mentioned it, you just did, and typing 'mass effect glyph' into google first hit gives me a thread showing this:

Comment

• Jon, we should play some multiplayer. I think we do a good enough job on our own.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Oh, but that is just the start. It's when Liara's head breaks too and the eyes start rolling that it gets weird.

EDIT: This evening, sure. Right now trying to enter the Zen Interview State.
            Last edited by Darkmoon; 03-20-2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Excellent, and best of luck with your interview today. Walk in there like you're confident. You're a gentleman, not some common scrote. A handshake goes a long way but keep eye contact.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Yeah, I had the Liara one, I've had so many glitches with it I've lost count.

And I have to post this one...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Enetirnel; 03-20-2012, 07:47 AM.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Amanda Shepard reporting in.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-20-2012, 07:59 AM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Oh great, I load my save from last night, was mid mission. I am stuck in a corridor, the door I entered from no longer opens and the door ahead of me has no button on it like it should have, has locked like I already advanced past it.

Comment

• So two straight free weekends of SWTOR and a price cut after a week. Bioware/EA must be feeling some pressure huh?
                      Spoiler:

Keep holding the line people.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• What the hell is wrong with Miranda's arse?

See you in hell.

Comment

• Butt cancer. Or one cheek has consumed the lesser, weaker cheek.

Comment

• After she left Cerberus, her botox injections ran out and she couldn't find a new supplier due to the war and all.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Butt cancer. Or one cheek has consumed the lesser, weaker cheek.
                            THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-20-2012, 02:12 PM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Butt clenching. To keep dat ass, she works it all day and all night.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• All those years of anal sex have finally taken their toll.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X