No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, Operation: Fortress is underway. +25% experience during the whole weekend on multiplayer.

Welcome to the latest N7 Challenge Weekend, where we give our amazing community a special multiplayer mission for some great in-game perks. Starting tonight (Friday, March 23), you can join your fr…
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Team fortress 2 it is then :3.

Comment

• Operation: Raptor will be taking place this weekend.

Friday, March 30 – Sunday, April 1

The Reaper horde is growing, so we must as well. Effective military strength needs to increase, and veterans must train conscripts so that they, in turn, can train others.

Allied Goal: Promote 150,000 characters. Victory Packs awarded to all players upon successful completion.
        Individual Goal: Promote 2 characters. Commendation Pack awarded to individual players upon successful completion.
        Welcome to the next N7 Multiplayer Weekend! Last weekend our community operatives united to train a record number of new recruits. The time has come to turn these new recruits into battle-hardened …
        See you in hell.

Comment

• "This operation includes PC and Xbox 360"

F*** you too, Bioware.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Actually, fuck Sony. It's a problem on their end.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Indoctrinated?

No it isn't Sony fault. Countless games have done what Bioware claim they cannot do due to Sony. Since countless others have done it it is plainly obvious that BioWare have not put the work in.

"Technical issues" probably means exactly "We did not finish the game but released it anyway"

Same for the Battlefield cross promotion...it just checks you EA Origin account for what is registered on it and stuff in other games are unlocked, it works for every EA game that does this sort of thing, except ME3 on PS3. This is devs just not doing the work. The Amalur promotional items obviously get checked so that right there is the evidence of the system working, they clearly finished those items before release.
              Last edited by Dracarys; 03-28-2012, 09:49 PM.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                Indoctrinated?

NO! Look at you, so self-righteous! Do you think opinions like this come easy? There are sacrifices!
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Two things that can easily sum up Mass Effect, or hell - Mass Effect 3 specifically.

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 03-28-2012, 11:30 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Finally finished ME3 and that's IT? After everything, busting my ass getting shit around the galaxy and avoiding Reapers to put my War Assets at 3000 and something, romancing Tali, getting the closest to tears I'll probably ever get with a game because of Mordin and then Thane and Legion got me sad too and Grunt gave me a scare as well... After ALL this shit all I can do in the end is decide the colour of the explosion?

But what really gets me is the fact the characters have no closure, Joker just pulled them out of Earth god knows how and then landed who the fuck knows where but it's okay because in the far future there's people living there, right? WRONG! What happened after the war? What did they do? Where are my human/quarian hybrid children? And that's the game they finally decided to make the squad interact with each other outside missions, making this even worse.

I'm not angry, I'm just underwhelmed as fuck, I'd probably be angry if I had been following the series for more than two months. I predicted the relays would be destroyed right after we learned about the Reapers and aspected Anderson and TIM to die, I'm okay with that, I'm okay with the Crucible, but the kid at the end and the objective of the Reapers and the choices? What sense any of that made? And that's not counting all the gameplay issues as well.

Bah, you guys already said and heard everything there's to say about this, just needed to vent.
                    Last edited by alexdz; 04-02-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• But it's artistic! Look out our seventy five critic reviews! Lots of speculation from everyone!
                      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• A bit late to the party posting on here but I would never thought Alone in the dark would have its throne removed from having the worst ending of all time. Mass Effect 3 just takes the cake, it even knows how to leave a really bad taste in your mouth of five years enjoying the series. Talk about unexpected, even when most of the game was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                          Finally finished ME3 and that's IT? After everything, busting my ass getting shit around the galaxy and avoiding Reapers to put my War Assets at 3000 and something, romancing Tali, getting the closest to tears I'll probably ever get with a game because of Mordin and then Thane and Legion got me sad too and Grunt gave me a scare as well... After ALL this shit all I can do in the end is decide the colour of the explosion?

But what really gets me is the fact the characters have no closure, Joker just pulled them out of Earth god knows how and then landed who the fuck knows where but it's okay because in the far future there's people living there, right? WRONG! What happened after the war? What did they do? Where are my human/quarian hybrid children? And that's the game they finally decided to make the squad interact with each other outside missions, making this even worse.

I'm not angry, I'm just underwhelmed as fuck, I'd probably be angry if I had been following the series for more than two months. I predicted the relays would be destroyed right after we learned about the Reapers and aspected Anderson and TIM to die, I'm okay with that, I'm okay with the Crucible, but the kid at the end and the objective of the Reapers and the choices? What sense any of that made? And that's not counting all the gameplay issues as well.

Bah, you guys already said and heard everything there's to say about this, just needed to vent.
                          Sorry, I have to sum it up with this (as I told Smiley and Mr. Spencer that I would actually post it).

sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• How to destroy five years of gaming in five minutes.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                              Sorry, I have to sum it up with this (as I told Smiley and Mr. Spencer that I would actually post it).
                              And now I have a Linkin Park song stuck in my head, because I'm not in enough pain already, thanks. But yeah, it sums up everything very well and the more I think about it more awful the ending gets.

Comment

• Let's hope we get some good news on PAX. I'm not playing anything Mass Effect/Bioware related until they fix/explain/retcon those endings.

EDIT: This video made me laugh...

"My dick is the means of survival. My dick will rebel against its creator" Epic renegade option there.
                                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-03-2012, 06:25 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X