Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Mass Effect 2 DLC details have leaked via Trophy information:

It will be titled 'Arrival.'

The descriptions for the trophies reveal a little more interesting information. Here they are, in full:
    The Ultimate Sacrifice - Complete the Arrival DLC
    Last Stand - Survive all five waves in the battle for Object Rho
    Covert Action - Rescue Dr. Amanda Kenson without attracting hostile attention.

Dr. Amanda Kenson has been mentioned once before in Mass Effect 2 - in the final Cerberus News Network update before the service shut down last month. That update read as follows:
    "Historians and astronomers alike are abuzz tonight over a new paper published by Dr. Amanda Kenson of the University of Arcturus. Her team claims that by testing the dust trapped in the gravity wells around a mass relay, and comparing its composition to that of dust clouds in the same system, scientists can create a timeline of when the relay passed through the dust. Her conclusion? “Only a small fraction of the mass effect relays date back 50,000 years,” she writes, “The majority are far older, indicating they were created by a species predating even the Protheans.” Dr. Aurana T’Meles of the University of Serrice met the information with skepticism: “While Dr. Kenson’s methods appear sound, the asari tried a similar procedure centuries ago and discounted it. What civilization could have spanned the galaxy for not thousands, but millions of years? If this were the case, we should have found mountains of evidence of their passing. Where is this species now?"

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      I think I'm setting myself up for major backdoor screwage of the human race in Mass Effect 3 (and I wouldn't want it any other way) .
      ME2 ending spoilers, but this sums up my reaction to the ME3 trailer.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        ME2 ending spoilers, but this sums up my reaction to the ME3 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkhgd...eature=related

Oh god, the bit with T.I.M. funniest thing I've seen all day!
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

ME2 final DLC 'Arrival' to bridge the gap between ME2 and ME3?

Comment

Arrival could show the Reapers invasion of earth I'm very excited for this
            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

This thread seemed apropirate for this nicely done music video . Thought I share this with the other people on here so enjoy the video.

Comment

Le awesome! @Video

Comment

Bioware teases Mass Effect 2 DLC with screen.

sigpic

Comment

Sweet, the DLC is coming at the end of the month, and now we get to see Admiral Hackett

Cologne, 18 March 2011 - EA and BioWare send in the additional content of Mass Effect 2: The arrival of Commander Shepard to the edge of the galaxy to find the truth about the arrival of the Reaper. The final extra content for Mass Effect 2 is from 29March 2011 to download for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC and is available three new achievements and trophies included.

t the furthest edge of the galaxy, the Reapers are preparing to make their return. Will Commander Shepard have what it takes to stand in their way? BioWare is announcing today Mass Effect: Arrival, the thrilling final mission for Mass Effect 2. Available for download on March 29, 2011, Mass Effect: Arrival will also include three new achievements for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system and PC and three new trophies on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The PDLC pack will be available for 560 MS Points on Xbox 360, £5.49 on PlayStation Network and also available for PC for 560 BioWare Points at http://social.bioware.com/page/me2-dlc.

In Mass Effect: Arrival, Commander Shepard is sent to the edge of the galaxy to rescue an undercover operative who may have evidence of an imminent Reaper invasion that has been looming since the very beginning of the series. Returning and playing a prominent role in Mass Effect: Arrival is fan favorite Admiral Hackett, who is voiced by legendary science-fiction actor Lance Henriksen (Alien, Terminator).

“All year, we have been extremely honored and humbled by the reception we have received for Mass Effect 2 from players around the world, including our post release DLC”, said Casey Hudson, Executive Producer, Mass Effect series. “Mass Effect: Arrival is an exciting extension to Mass Effect 2 and will show players just how close the Reapers are to returning and completing their deadly harvest.”

Mass Effect 2 is one of the most highly decorated games of all time, earning over 90 perfect scores and over 150 awards. This includes over 20 “Game of the Year” honors, ranging from individual media outlets around the world such as IGN, Eurogamer, G4, MSNBC.com and GameTrailers.com, to top honors from prestigious industry awards, including the Academy of Interactive Arts and Science’s Interactive Achievement Awards, and the Golden Joysticks. Earlier this week, Mass Effect 2 won another “Game of the Year” honor at the Swedish “Dataspelsgalan” (Videogame Awards) and “Best Game” from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTAs) in the UK.

Mass Effect 2 is now available for the PlayStation 3 console, Xbox 360 and PC. Stay tuned for more news about the continuation of Commander Shepard’s adventure as BioWare will release more information about Mass Effect 3 soon. For more information, please visit http://masseffect.bioware.com/ and follow the development team at twitter.com/masseffect2 or at http://www.facebook.com/masseffect.
                    Do want.
                    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 03-18-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Cannot wait but we know how this will end but I'm sure it'll be epic

Comment

You can tell that they used Zaeed's model to make Admiral Hackett.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to say that I love the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC in Mass Effect 2, especially when you're searching Liara's apartment.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Shepard alone in final Mass Effect 2 DLC
                            sigpic

Comment

I read the preview on ign and it sounds epic with the timer counting down to when the Reapers will cross the relay

Comment

The final set of Cerberus News Network updates have also leaked – they’ll be appearing in Mass Effect 2 over the next week in the run up to the DLC, and tease big changes ahead for the Mass Effect universe.
                                Pardon my ignorance, but what's the Cerberus News Network exactly?
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X