Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what's the Cerberus News Network exactly?
    When you play the game, on the same screen that says "New Game, Load Game" etc, there is a laptop on the right. When it opens, there is news on it. On the 1 year anniversary, it went offline and would only again be updated with DLC info.

Comment

Awww i want mass effect 3 news now or new trailer
      they keep it so secret ((( im dying to know more !

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        When you play the game, on the same screen that says "New Game, Load Game" etc, there is a laptop on the right. When it opens, there is news on it. On the 1 year anniversary, it went offline and would only again be updated with DLC info.
        Ah, don't think I see that. I've connected to the Cerberus Network, just might because I've got the PS3 version. Will have to look into this.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Here's the news Cerberus has been updated over the year. It's a good read if you're interested.

Comment

Trailer for ME2: Arrival
            sigpic

Comment

^ Awesome teaser. I think the DLC might be live already on XBL. Anyone wanna confirm/deny?

Comment

You fight against inevitability. Your species WILL fall.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Prepare yourselves for the arrival.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's my day off and the first night of proper rest in a while. I thought this would arrive tomorrow or on thursday (dunno why), but upon seeing it listed on marketplace.xbox.com, I did a friggin' action movie worthy flip-jump-thingy out of my bed and friggin' dashed over to the couch and fired up the 360.

79% now ... man ... the DLC counter has never been this slow before ...

Comment

You're going to get full achievements I bet for this DLC, to get 100% completion. And you're going to love it like a whore when you hear that jingle on the very last one. I'll be playing this when I get back at home (already got it downloaded onto my acount, ready for me to jump onto my PC and play. <3 Remoting to my PC at home at work) that's for damn sure.

Comment

Xbox got it already? I have to wait till the PStore decides to update and there's like no fixed time when the update is up
                        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                          You're going to get full achievements I bet for this DLC, to get 100% completion. And you're going to love it like a whore when you hear that jingle on the very last one. I'll be playing this when I get back at home (already got it downloaded onto my acount, ready for me to jump onto my PC and play. <3 Remoting to my PC at home at work) that's for damn sure.
                          I'll whore like no man has whored before. Then I'll probably go whore myself some more to make sure I someday reach that 100% completion in Mass Effect 1 too... and then... only then... am I truly ready and worthy for the task of whoring myself to 100% completion in Mass Effect 3

Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                          Xbox got it already? I have to wait till the PStore decides to update and there's like no fixed time when the update is up
                          Dare I say Thursday? (Hey! I gotta wait 'till Thursday for my Lords of Shadow DLC fix!)

Comment

Just finished Arrival. Pretty good although not quite the bridge I was expecting.
                            "I've got 100 cows."
                            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              It's my day off and the first night of proper rest in a while. I thought this would arrive tomorrow or on thursday
                              I see what you did there.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Well...'Arrival' certainly was not what I was expecting, but it certainly throws yet another wrench into the shit-show that will be Mass Effect 3. This whole thing with the batarians is just another very interesting plot-point that I can't wait to sink my teeth into.

Comment

Working...
                                X