No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm keeping an eye on the game, as I see no reason to ignore it based on my feelings on the past 2 titles.

I'm hoping it proves me wrong this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
      Nice, I like her eyes. Mind if I ask what settings you used on her eyes/eyelashes if you can recall?
      I'm afraid I can't remember sorry.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        I'm afraid I can't remember sorry.
        Not a problem, thank you anyway Spencer.

I'm probably going to tweak my ME2 version of Annette right now because I've heard a few people say she looks like a young Chakwas oddly.

That, and I hope ME3 doesn't break her...
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Sorry I couldn't be any of help, maybe it'll tell me when I start a new game plus. Also I hope to god they don't mess things up in ME3, I like my Shepard the way she looks like. She's like a space Joan of Arc.

I've also got a renegade male Shepard called Frank, he looks like Ed Harris.

He's a ruthless renegade soldier. Crazy bastard.
          See you in hell.

Comment

I know what character you're talking about. I remember the awesome comment that said

"He looks a human fucked ET and their baby had down syndrome."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Yeah, delay sucks. But all told I'd wait longer for it to be olished until it could blind people with it's awesome. And yeah, I also wanna go to the Citadel and point out the window, screaming, 'Hey, Reapers, whatcha know?' Although the response will probably be 'Well, those could be any giant mechanical life destroying machines. Maybe they're friendly!'
              if a game can come out in 2 years, it should be given an estimate of 3 because more or less they're gonna take another year or a few months to get things right. its annoying when they say a game will come in this time frame and it doesn't. can you imagine if Diablo III was given a date of release or two and STILL hasn't come? i bet so many people would be driven mad. therefore, i'm glad Diablo III still has no release date.
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I was disappointed at first but it does take a load off, there were too many games I wanted to get in that time period, although ME3 would have been my top, getting it around the same time as Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed Revelations, all would have cut into the time I would spend on ME3
                "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  I know what character you're talking about. I remember the awesome comment that said

"He looks a human fucked ET and their baby had down syndrome."
                  I'd like to see you look better after fighting batarians at Torfan, being killed in the line of duty and then brought back after death. Frank didn't always look like that, it's war that's done that to him.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-06-2011, 01:48 PM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't be any of help, maybe it'll tell me when I start a new game plus. Also I hope to god they don't mess things up in ME3, I like my Shepard the way she looks like. She's like a space Joan of Arc.

No worries at all. It might if you do a new game plus, check the character customization and it should give you a code at the bottom-left of the screen.

I agree, she does look like a space Joan of Arc.

ME2's import totally broke my Shepard's eyes so that's why I had to remake her but I haven't been completely satisfied with how some parts of her are at the moment.

And awesome, definitely took some blows from the Batarians. Would Frank get along with Zaeed?
                    sigpic

Comment

• I've still not got round to playing ME2, just gives more time for a price drop, waiting for PS3 version to hit £15, I'd rather play it on PS3 but 360 version goes for a £5 new every few weeks so hard to pay £20+ for PS3 even with DLC included.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                        Would Frank get along with Zaeed?
                        Hell, they already do. Throughout all of ME2, he and Zaeed were like old war buddies. Right to the end when we were escaping the Collector base. I had Zaeed and Garrus in my team and Garrus was the one who died, despite being loyal. See, Zaeed's so badass that he defied his destiny to die as a DLC character. Then Frank helps lift a support beam from off of him and just as Frank is jumping to the Normandy, it's Zaeed who helps him on board.

Brothers in arms.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Nice!

It was Jack and Tali that helped out in the end run, despite all of the Quarian cracks she makes Tali is pretty helpful and isn't the typical whinging, weak Quarian that most would expect from her and Jack took a liking to Annette and helped Tali pull her ass onto the Normandy.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Jack wanted to take the SR-2 for a spin in return for that but I don't really see it happening since Joker is practically married to EDI/Normandy.

Garrus and the guys held the line perfectly, Mordin helped Chakwas and the others escape and the only injury was that one broken leg - though not much good it did to whine about it to Annette when heading over to see her good old friend and a bit more that had half his face shot off, needless to say - if Chakwas wasn't in the room then she probably would have punched him in the face just like what happens to the majority of people that get on her nerves/bad side.

Though without her saying anything, you can tell she enjoys a good chance to stir up the pot a little.

Needless to say, she's got some slight anger issues that aren't really helped by hanging around a particular few that have a laugh or agree with her ruthless behavior (Garrus, Jack, Zaeed... just to name a few) but despite all of that, she gets the job done and will save more lives by pegging a few into the mix.

Ashley didn't make it, but the Salarian team did so it seems like she didn't exactly learn from them - otherwise there wouldn't have been such a damn mess on Virmire.

Not that Annette really gave a shit about Ashley with the constant bitching or flirting between her and Kaiden, Kaiden's constant ranting about Jump Zero - anything for a bit of piece and quite or something nice, like having a chat with Wrex who seemed to be the only one outside of Anderson on her page the majority of the time.

Pity Wrex didn't come back on the SR-2, would have been a hell of a lot of great stories between him and Zaeed to listen to.

Oh man, the amount that I can ramble on about Annette.

And now I really feel like playing the first game, going to go and have a good long chat with Wrex now!
                          sigpic

Comment

• I don't want to sound weird but I like to roleplay a little with my character, in the sense that I like to flesh him out. For example, Frank is someone who I was consider a broken man, struggling with the guilt of sacrificing Alliance lives to save the Council during the battle with Sovereign. It's something that's been eating away at him. In ME1, he was just some military hardcase who got the job done regardless, but in ME2 he's evolved into this jaded, bitter man. He's also struggling with alcoholism, every time there's a bar he's having several drinks and getting bladdered.

Plus the Lazarus Project left him looking like shit, got some serious facial scarring going on plus it aged him prematurely. He's a lot like Old Snake in that regard, some tired old soldier. I genuinely don't expect him to survive ME3, it's kind of sad that the galaxy's last hope lies on the shoulders of a man who has a death wish. But in that sense he would find redemption in death, self-sacrifice. He's also a bastard. His crew hate him, his ex-wife doesn't want anything to do with him and his kids don't want to know him. His only real friend is Zaeed.

Catherine on the other hand is a paragon, a female warrior like Joan of Arc. She's got a much brighter future ahead of her, pretty much the polar opposite of my male Shepard. I describe her as confident yet vulnerable, headstrong yet feminine. Much like Leon in RE2 actually.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-07-2011, 07:27 AM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• I don't think the roleplaying bit is weird at all Spencer, you can add much more depth to your character that way.

Annette is a little bit of a strange one after growing up pretty roughly on Earth and enlisting only to be sent off to Torfan and seeing the atrocities the Batarians' were doing to the colonists' and the Alliance military which is why she responded with such a ruthless, some would say psychotic manner of stalking, hunting and slaughtering even the ones that surrendered regardless of what happened as long as the enemy was utterly destroyed.

I feel that Annette finds it amusing to scare people but when it comes down to it she isn't exactly joking when she threatens to shoot them and the like.

Because of all of that, I would say that she is most likely a a mild psychopath (not on the full scale at 40 being a complete and utter raving one) as she isn't remorseful about Torfan or anything else she's done though she seems to drop the act with Garrus, Wrex, Jack and Chakwas.

Considering her childhood on Earth, it's most likely genetic and being unable to socially fit in on Earth was part of the reason she enlisted for the quiet void of space before being thrust into a war that gave her a goal in terms of an enemy regardless of how she went about it without empathy towards the enemy or the majority of her own unit, commanding officers'.

Despite that, she seems to find some solace in Garrus' anger and amused by Wrex's stories of battle and that she can find a common lack of empathy towards enemies between those two.

But what I really think got to her, was after getting spaced and revived by the Lazarus Project - I think she didn't come back completely the same as she was before as she was quite a bit more social than before and then seeing Garrus almost die himself gave her a stronger connection to him despite the inter-species thing, they were good friends before and she hung around with them in the storage of the old SSV Normandy away from the crowds of irritating people.

But after seeing how people moved on when she came back, seeing the Collectors' and everything in motion gave her a goal despite that she still doesn't properly follow orders and that the majority of the crew skirt away from her because they know her as the Butcher of Torfan with a non-existent limit on her temper, aggression that the Krograns' such as Wrex like about her.

After meeting more people similar to herself, her only real human friend is Jack - if she hadn't enlisted then she probably would have been a drifter like Jack, though personally I think Annette is also a little envious of some of Jack's tattoos since the Alliance probably wouldn't let her get any.

I think Annette is confident in her capabilities, possibly even over-confident, aggressive and is the sort of person that would most likely be convicted for a few crimes back on Earth. Somewhat amusing that they're relying a bit on her curiosity for battle, that war can be bit of a game to her in some regard with the goal of beating the enemy.

She's the sort that would abruptly interrupt with punching or shooting someone in the leg if they called her a hero as she just doesn't understand the view of it, she's just doing what needs to be done for the survival of herself and some of the people that she actually likes.

Despite all of that, she does have her good moments - like she doesn't like experimentation on people as she feels it's a bit cheap among other things, so I suppose she's somewhat like a Human Krogan. Minus the quad though.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-08-2011, 02:37 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• After two games, Commander Shepard realizes he has been living a lie. It's time to get gay up in here.

Mass Effect 3 to Offer Same-Sex Relationships

Comment

Working...
                                X