X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LLA'Y YEH

Comment

...sweet unholy fuck, I've died and been sent to 4chan. This has got to qualify as spam.

Comment

HEY YA'LL
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

HO HO HO Y'ALL

Comment

Allow me to rephrase - stop spamming, or I will use your IP to track you and murder you whole you sleep.

Or my usual 1 point for post, 2 point for 2 posts method of dealing with spam. Which is less effort on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Allow me to rephrase - stop spamming, or I will use your IP to track you and murder you whole you sleep.

Or my usual 1 point for post, 2 point for 2 posts method of dealing with spam. Which is less effort on my part.
              So its ok for mods to threaten to kill people but spamming a thread that should have been in the intros in the first place is wrong? HEY YA'll!

Last edited by Bertha; 12-14-2010, 06:35 PM.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

THE HORROR IS ALIVE Y'ALL

Comment

Why yes. Mostly because, like most of my threats, it's purely done to amuse me. If it has in any way offended you, or any of the hundreds of others I've said over the years have, please feel free to report them to an admin.

However, the part about infractions wasn't a joke. Sadly, my little girl just woke up so I need to put her to sleep, but I think you guys totalled something like 13 or 14 posts each there. And since my method of dealing with spam is, as I've mentioned, one point for one post, two for two I reckon you've totalled somewhere around 70 infraction points.

...and people say I never give them anything. Allow me to do a proper count on my return.

Comment

Ahh Darkmoon!

See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Why yes. Mostly because, like most of my threats, it's purely done to amuse me. If it has in any way offended you, or any of the hundreds of others I've said over the years have, please feel free to report them to an admin.

However, the part about infractions wasn't a joke. Sadly, my little girl just woke up so I need to put her to sleep, but I think you guys totalled something like 13 or 14 posts each there. And since my method of dealing with spam is, as I've mentioned, one point for one post, two for two I reckon you've totalled somewhere around 70 infraction points.

...and people say I never give them anything. Allow me to do a proper count on my return.
                      lol and you honestly think me reporting you would serve any purpose, other than provide other mods and admins with a few laughs? I highly doubt that. But go on ahead and knock yourself out counting those infrac points.

BYE YA'LL

edit: I'll give you a hand in counting my posts: its 16. Enjoy.
                      Last edited by Bertha; 12-14-2010, 06:54 PM. Reason: doing math YA'LL!
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

OH NO, INFRACTIONS Y'ALL

Comment

Colonel Hans Landa does not approve of this.

See you in hell.

Comment

SAY 'AUF WIEDERSEHEN' TO YOUR NAZI BALLS, Y'ALL
                            Last edited by Vector; 12-14-2010, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              lol and you honestly think me reporting you would serve any purpose, other than provide other mods and admins with a few laughs? I highly doubt that. But go on ahead and knock yourself out counting those infrac points.

BYE YA'LL

edit: I'll give you a hand in counting my posts: its 16. Enjoy.
                              Yes. It will. Despite what the occasional wandering troll claims, the mods are held to the same standards as others here. Of course, the trolls do that most because otherwise they have to accept that, yes, they did something wrong when they got banned.

I don't think you managed 16, since I'm only counting the 4chan picture assault as spam, but we'll see.

I've closed the thread while I talk over whether I'm allowed to give you infraction points in the style I said, or if I need to stick to the usual method.

EDIT: Upon futher review, it appears over a hundred points for spam is a little too much. Personally, I think that it discourages repeat offences, but then again I'm against the death penalty on account of not enough suffering. One point per spam post and ten for ignoring moderator instructions it shall be.
                              Last edited by Darkmoon; 12-14-2010, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X