Biohazard Afterlife Bluray Out in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Afterlife Bluray Out in Japan

Afterlife has been released on Blu Ray, DVD and even that darned UMD format in Japan. Price and general product knowledge can be seen over at the official Sony Japan page. There's even a Collector's Edition with an Executioner figurine present there.

Afterlife Blu Ray Released in Japan, thanks to TheSelfishGene.

Capcom also released a new webisode for Marvel vs Capcom 3 featuring Chris and Wesker along with the usual Marvel crowd. The video has no voice acting so it's impossible to judge whether the same VA's for their respective actors are returning or not. Watch the video at the link below.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Video, thanks to Nomad9026.

Originally posted by A-J View Post
    The video has no voice acting so it's impossible to judge whether the same VA's for their respective actors are returning or not. Watch the video at the link below.
    Actualy in the last trailer you can hear Wesker saying "A new world order is at hand" and i think is D. C. Douglas

►► Remember to select 720p HD◄◄Capcom released this New trailer showing some of the characters released thus far and hinted that more are yet to be revealed....

Comment

There is something related to the new CG movie, is a new trailer?.

Comment

Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post
        Actualy in the last trailer you can hear Wesker saying "A new world order is at hand" and i think is D. C. Douglas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTzzC...layer_embedded
        That's a direct sound rip from RE5.

Comment

Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTzzC...layer_embedded
          It is, the VO's from RE5 (being chris and wesker) will reprise their role in MVC3. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously not following the game and its character reveal trailers.
          REALDEMO

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            There's even a Collector's Edition with an Executioner figurine present there.
            Hmm that looks exactly like the Neca figure..
            Last edited by DONNIemo; 12-27-2010, 02:45 AM.

Comment

The voice of Chris in RE5 is in MVC3, he told me himself at a signing in London back in October.

Comment

Working...
              X