Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New year, new opportunities! REFanFilms - Patient Zero teaser is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New year, new opportunities! REFanFilms - Patient Zero teaser is out!

First of all, a belated happy new year and all that to everyone!

As you know, things are a bit horribly slow on the site front these days... My sincerest apologies for that. I'm pretty much the only site admin standing on two legs these days and I've already got my hands full elsewhere too. Sorry about that. I'll give you a bit of an update on that in a not too distant future.

Either way, with that out of the way, I'd like to point you all in the direction of something pretty sweet. Remember the Resident Evil 1.5 movie trailer project that Jerome / imacwesker released last year and how he had another movie project (Patient Zero) going on?

Well! The teaser for Patient Zero is now out and available for your viewing glory!

On the official site, Jerome writes the following regarding the movie's status;
    The pre-production and production of this short feature has been successfully completed, and we are now working on the post-production. The release date is still aiming somewhere in summer 2011, around June.

For more information about the movie, behind the scenes content, HD downloads and more, head on over to the Resident Evil Fan Films Homepage.

Looking like fun. How long is the movie going to be, anyway?

Comment

It's set to be roughly about 10 minutes in length.

Comment

Not too shabby. Long enough for a little plot, short enough that my drug and drink riddled attention span means I won't get bored and wander off to look at shiny shit.

Comment

The trailer looks nice and I'm looking forward to it, I love the view of the Spencer Estate.

Thanks for everything you do Carn; most of us, if not everyone appreciates what you do to keep the site alive.

Godspeed and party on dude!
          Last edited by REmaster; 01-07-2011, 04:06 PM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

what is this garbage? looks terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
              what is this garbage? looks terrible.
              Did you completely miss the part of topic title that had "REFanFilms" in it?

Seriously, a hell of a lot better than what I've seen around so don't complain unless you're going to do better.

Honestly put, but I think I prefer the look to Patient Zero than to the 1.5 trailer (some of the changes after the teasers put me off it a little bit). Looks good to me, can't wait to see it. ^^
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Not bad. Can't wait to check it out once it gets released.

Is it just me or does the Zombie Groan at the end of the teaser clip sound simular to a burp?

Are there going to be appearances from the characters of the RE video-games? Or are all the characters in the fan-film are OCs ("Original Character")

Comment

Working...
                X