No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 3DS Titles Report From Nintendo World 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the game allows multiple control settings like in the past to work along the d pad, analogue, and button controls. I would be rather skepitial on the sensitivity of the touch screen use alone.

Comment

Aw im so glad to hear the Zombies are still in Relevations I feared they got brushed under the carpet.
      Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-08-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

They're not actually zombies. In the full hands-on impressions, the author explains that they're only being referred to as zombies for lack of a better term. In reality, they're something else entirely.
        Last edited by Archelon; 01-08-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          They're not actually zombies. In the full hands-on impressions, the author explains that they're only being referred to as zombies for lack of a better term. In reality, they're something else entirely.
          Well, it being on the 3DS was already giving me issues. This has more or less killed my current interest in the game. Have to see exactly what they're up to before I have any futher interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Well, it being on the 3DS was already giving me issues. This has more or less killed my current interest in the game. Have to see exactly what they're up to before I have any futher interest.
            If you swing the pendulum back, it doesn't necessary confirm there won't be any zombie in the game. We did see a brief glimpse zombie-like thing in the 1st trailer and that creature haven't been shown in-game in video form yet.

Perhaps I should adjust the content of the news to prevent confusion since the link have clarified on the matter.
            Last edited by xfactor; 01-08-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              Then they should camm them mutants, monsters, but why call them zombies, then?

Comment

maybe they are zombies..just with mutant attachments?

Comment

I think I'll just go and buy Last Window instead.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                  X