Resident Evil: The Mercenaries Gameplay Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
    I know right, how selfish of them to make a game some people actually wanted?
    uum lol nobody wanted this so you fail there buddy boy
    and why wast money on this when you can play the same thing in re 4 and 5 its so fucking stupid make re 6 and outbreak 3!!!
    Last edited by rehunk88; 01-08-2011, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
      Not sure what makes you think you speak for everybody, but a lot of people have been asking for a standalone Mercenaries title for quite some time now. Even moreso after RE5 added co-op into the mix.

Comment

yeah but what fails about it is that the idea of Mercenaries is nice and all it just dosent work couse its taken right out of re 5 its like re 5 all over again if they would think abit they should have made it, like it was in re 3 with the same good old resident evil gameplay not this crap we got now.
        Last edited by rehunk88; 01-08-2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Regardless of how you may feel about it, more people want the RE4/5-style Mercenaries.

Comment

and why wast money on this when you can play the same thing in re 4 and 5 its so fucking stupid make re 6 and outbreak 3!!!
            Um, no, you fail here "buddy boy" because plenty of people wanted it.

And this has more characters, stages etc. I mean really, can you not see why somebody would want a portable version of this game?

Comment

the problem is why would anybody want to pay for that when they already have it in re 4 and 5 its the same thing all over again its a wast of money if you ask me.
              and wolf change your avatar its fucking gay ;)
              Last edited by rehunk88; 01-08-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

the problem is why would anybody want to pay for that when they already have it in re 4 and 5 its the same thing all over again its a wast of money if you ask me.
                I would pay for it so I can play Mercs on the move with my favourite character who has yet to be in a Mercs mini-game. I don't see why you find it so hard to understand that people would enjoy it.

Really? I hadn't noticed.
                Last edited by BadWolfX; 01-08-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Discrimination in any form isn't tolerated on here so I suggest you watch your tone.

Comment

This hands-on with Revelations confirms what I suspected. You can move and shoot at the same time, but to manually aim, you have to be standing still.

Comment

That doesn't seem so bad, sounds like they compromised between running and shooting.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

i wasent Discrimination anybody :/

Comment

i wasent Discrimination anybody :/
                          I think this says otherwise:

Whether it was personal or not, I've still gotta keep the peace. I know you understand.
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-08-2011, 12:23 PM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...s_impressions/

This hands-on with Revelations confirms what I suspected. You can move and shoot at the same time, but to manually aim, you have to be standing still.
                            Thank god for that. Glad they went into detail with the controls.

Comment

yeah okay but i just want you to know i never ment it in anyway against gay people or anything it wasent ment like that sorry for the big misunderstanding.
                              Last edited by rehunk88; 01-08-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

yeah okay but i just want you to know i never ment it in anyway against gay people or anything it wasent mean like that sorry for the big missunderstanding.
                                Hey, it's no problem at all mate. Like I said, there might be a couple of people who would have taken offense at that in this day and age. Then it becomes a faff that we have to deal with when that happens.

Just exercise a little caution with what you say, using the words "fucking gay" is hardly a use of tact. Same reason I got given an infraction in another topic.

Anyway!
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X