Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inventory screen for RE Mercenaries

i believe this is on the bottom screen
    Last edited by xfactor; 01-09-2011, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      Regardless of how you may feel about it, more people want the RE4/5-style Mercenaries.
      YES please.

@Wolf: Set up the bar. We need topless guys kissing on someone's avatar so certain people understand that we live in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
        YES please.

@Wolf: Set up the bar. We need topless guys kissing on someone's avatar so certain people understand that we live in 2011.
        Where homosexuals need have a parade and scream look at me? Yeah that'll help acceptance.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Mmmm. Agreed. It'll be victory complete when such things happen with no comment whatsoever, either positive or negative.

Comment

o_O I didn't even realise it was two guys.

Comment

@Kyliedog: It's not about acceptance, it's about tolerance. You don't have to accept something, but you can tolerate it i.e.: The parades are horrible, embarrasing and it would not surprise me if they would make it all worse, instead of shaping a good image for the gay/lesbian community.

@Donniemo: I looked at it and first said 'two guys? nah, the one on the right is a girl.' XD

My point just is: Live and fucking let live. There's nothing less douche-y then wanting someone to change something about themselves (in this case something as simple as an avatar), just because one doesn't want it that way. Nazi much?

Sorry for this huge off-topic, but read the news and see how many minorities are fucking killed every year just because someone hates it for no reason and I'm not talking about homosexuality, I'm talking about jews, black-people and so on.

No one has to understand my reaction to this, but it makes me angry, i'm thankful for The-Horror staff being so against discrimination and racism.

Again: Sorry for offtopic.

Comment

One thing that's often intrigued me is the fact that the LBGT community seek acceptance while simultaneously ostracising themselves with parades and clubs. There's a clear conflict of interest. Anyway, I myself have no qualms with who people are.

Don't forget, heterosexuals can get up to some disgusting activities behind closed doors too.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Over here in NZ they actually finished doing the annual Gay Parade because they believe they got decent levels of acceptance within the community and the purpose of doing the parade was now gone, so they had a final one as a celebration and that was it. That was several years ago now.

Back OT - I've seen some overstated comments about the graphics saying they look better than RE4 did, which is probably only true if you're talking about the PS2 port with the lower resolution/detailed textures. I just don't know still if a standalone Merc's game is really a seller though. People like it, but it's not like Capcom managed to convince people to shell out on the Versus mode on RE5.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post

inventory screen for RE Mercenaries

i believe this is on the bottom screen
                    It could possibly be the top screen. The d-pad and buttons could operate that menu screen.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

^ And how would you control your character, praytell?

Comment

With the power of your mind alone.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

That'll be Nintendo's next console. Controlling the game via the mind while sitting on the couch. The total opposite to the "get up and move" philosophy of the Wii.

(And no, I'm not hating on the Wii. I love mine. )

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                            ^ And how would you control your character, praytell?
                            The same way I've done it on other RE games.

After I look up the menu/inventory, I pull it down and then continue killing zombies/Ganados.

Simple.

Oh and I play 99.9% of my Wii games sitting down.

I don't subscribe to the standing up to play philosophy. Let MS and their Kinect have it. Playing driving games standing up is silly. Unless it's a Flintstones driving game.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              That'll be Nintendo's next console. Controlling the game via the mind while sitting on the couch. The total opposite to the "get up and move" philosophy of the Wii.

(And no, I'm not hating on the Wii. I love mine. )
                              That will be Microsoft's next goal.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

I'm glad you can aim while you're moving, Resident Evil 5 could have improved that. But I still miss the old scenarios, they could have put something like Raccoon City streets or R.P.D... Maybe on DlCs.
                                Anyway, sorry for the bad english...

Comment

Working...
                                X