Tentative Release Date For RE The Mercenaries: July 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tentative Release Date For RE The Mercenaries: July 6

GameStop have distributed a list of release date to the people who pre-ordered a 3DS. According to the list, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries will be released on July 6 with a price of $39.99.

Keep in mind that this might be just a placeholder date and price, but it gives us a rough idea on when we can expect to see this game.

Kotaku

3DS games are listed at a price of $39.99 on top retailers like wal-mart and amazon.

Amazon currently lists 3DS launch window items at the following prices.

Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue
    Current Price: $249.99

Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black
    Current Price: $249.99

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
    Current Price: $39.99

Madden NFL Football

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition

Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars

Ridge Racer 3D
    Last edited by Pikminister; 01-23-2011, 02:24 AM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Alot of work to be done, DLC confirmed

That's a little far from March, But If theya re going to add More to the game to Justify the Price, Then It's alright! : )

Comment

thought the game was currently 80% done?O.o

Comment

Hold on, only 4 characters at release?
          What happened to Jill? Lol is she going to be DLC bait once again? XD

Comment

^ I'm sure That's only for the demo >.> No way He would release The game with 4 characters only,even RE4 has 5 characters <.<

Comment

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
              ^ I'm sure That's only for the demo >.> No way He would release The game with 4 characters only,even RE4 has 5 characters <.<
              "When asked about what would be on offer in the final game, producer Masachika Kawata spoke about how there will be four character to choose from"

This is from the link. Which is kinda weird because Jill was revealed alongside Chris and HUNK when the game was announced lol.

Comment

As people posted in the Kotaku link, it's highly improbable that Nintendo would release

Mario Kart
                Animal Crossing
                Zelda OoT
                Paper Mario
                Kid Icarus
                Star fox
                and others

all on the one day. I'd take these dates (inc. Mercs 3D) with a grain of salt
                sigpic

Comment

Hey! Maybe this means we'll have a Resident Evil release for once where we don't know ALL THE FRIGGIN' DETAILS pre-launch

Comment

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                    Alot of work to be done, DLC confirmed

That's a little far from March, But If theya re going to add More to the game to Justify the Price, Then It's alright! : )
                    That article is a "bit" behind, because online co-op mode with WiFi support has been confirmed and there hasn't been talk about DLC characters, either. I don't think there will be only 4 when the game comes out, because we've seen Jill in the first promo shots and in this interview the Capcom guy said there were only 4 characters (and 2 stages) in the demo version. They wouldn't reveal everything at once haha (I hope so anyway rofl).

Comment

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                      Hold on, only 4 characters at release?
                      What happened to Jill? Lol is she going to be DLC bait once again? XD
                      The ppl at The Escapist were told this:

Mercenaries 3D will definitely feature more characters at launch, in addition to new modes.

One of these modes features online co-op with two players, and I was also told that something else co-op might be in the works for more than two.
                      Source: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...Mercenaries-3D
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Although I doubt it I hope the price stays at around $40 from what I read on IGN when converting the yens to dollars it was around $60-$72 per game way too much for a handheld

Comment

A lot of UK retailers are pricing games same as a new 360/PS3 game.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

That's my issue with it I can get a 3DS game or a brand new PS3 game which will most likely have more replayability

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                              A lot of UK retailers are pricing games same as a new 360/PS3 game.
                              Unsurprising considering the 3DS itself costs the same or more than a PS3 or 360.

Comment

Working...
                              X