No announcement yet.

Tentative Release Date For RE The Mercenaries: July 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I'm mostly getting it only for the RE games the rest of the lineup seems like modified ports of N64 games

Comment

Originally posted by stefan2007 View Post
      Unsurprising considering the 3DS itself costs the same or more than a PS3 or 360.
      Compare 3DS launch to PS360 launch. Be glad it doesn't cost upwards of $600.

Comment

don't you just love the new pricing? nex gen we'll be seeing $70-80 games.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          Hey! Maybe this means we'll have a Resident Evil release for once where we don't know ALL THE FRIGGIN' DETAILS pre-launch
          The possibility of game details or the game itself leaking out still exists, I think...

Comment

I find it funny that people moan so much about prices. Prices have never been lower than they currently are at the place where I live. And the 3DS game prices are following the footsteps of the current NDS game prices. (And the 3DS itself sure costs just below the current 360 and PS3 system costs, but it's also the same price the NDS launched at here ... which is also way less than what the PSP launched at here.)

Originally posted by Davi Redfield View Post
            The possibility of game details or the game itself leaking out still exists, I think...
            Let's hope they don't.
            So far this gen, only the bonus scenarios in the Chronicles games seems to've been able to keep themselves somewhat under wraps without having all the fine details and stuff spoiled pre-launch.

Comment

Well that's for you Carnivol lol here a DSi XL is about $180 that's a $70 hike not to mention more than home consoles the DS when it first came out was nowhere near that much

Comment

Have people forgotten that games still feature unlockables after you finish or accomplish
                something within the game?

Not everything is DLC...you know.

Comment

Well that's how it used to work... in the good old days.

When HUNK was an unlockable character.

'member that?
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                    Well that's how it used to work... in the good old days.

When HUNK was an unlockable character.

'member that?
                    My statement still holds true.

RE4 & RE5, both had unlockables not just for their mercs mode but for the
                    game overall.

In RE5, they just decided not include Hunk...they could have added him for
                    Merc. Reunion but just chose not to.

It wasn't long ago, the current RE games actually have pretty much the
                    same amount or more unlockables in some shape or form than any of the
                    old RE(s) IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                    X