BioHazard File Archive Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@c2keo

nice What you say is soo true. The building of rooms and the texturing makes fun but when it comes to the cam angles it becomes nasty... That really makes life difficult

I`m also still working on stuff here is something new

Comment

So you would have to create the custom background to match the camera angles of the game to make it work?

Comment

Depends on your intention.

If you want to use existing rooms and replace the backgrounds to create the illusion of a new room, yes you would have to use the same old cam angles and of course the rooms original geometrics.

If you have enough knowledge and time to change room boundaries you could build "real" new rooms from scratch.. however this does not work as well and easy as it may sound to some people..

It`s hard enough to figure out the camera angles and use the existing. Changing the boundaries and stuff is even worse. It`s a fucking nightmare to do
        Last edited by TheMortician; 07-21-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

And Dominion seems to have no problem doing it lol Anyway, keep up the good work :3

Comment

No thats not right at all. Dominion will also have the same problems. We have not got anything playable from him yet. You also not know how well his rooms are created at all. When you look carefully you see that often dimensions of his rooms are a bit faulty for example..
            Also some camera angles quite don`t seem to match. He also used existing rooms, he just modded the background graphics, tweaked the boundaries a little or converted already used rooms from RE1 to RE2 for example.. Thats not the same as creating new rooms from scratch.

What I mean is, everything we have seen until now is the stuff he wanted us to show and present. There is a lot of stuff that he is hiding in his videos. Never wondered why a lot of his older videos did not contain sound? That was because he encountered huge problems with the enemy sounds for example . Even if you create entire new rooms for the game from scratch, it will still be a huge problem to integrate and get them to work in game.. because RE2`s engine was not intended to be modified in any way at all.

Dominion is good, but he is no god. I wonder why so many people worship him like a god even if they never got something playable from him yet.
            Last edited by TheMortician; 07-21-2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Yes, Dominion had...issues with the camera angles and room barriers, same as everyone else. As I understand them, having abducted Enrico several weeks ago and he having talked with Dominion about this, the problem is it involves a lot of trial and error. It's actually simpler, as I understand it, to make the room barriers and then add a background that matches them than trying to adapt the room barriers to an existing piece of work.

Comment

Found that while searching Google. The blurry renders of the 2nd floor RPD hallway and Chief Iron's office are new to me. Were they also made by c2keo? It'd be nice if you guys could release some new info and preview pics of the background recreations.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                  http://c.colabug.com/forum.php?mod=v...ead&tid=602323

Found that while searching Google. The blurry renders of the 2nd floor RPD hallway and Chief Iron's office are new to me. Were they also made by c2keo? It'd be nice if you guys could release some new info and preview pics of the background recreations.
                  No those aren't c2keo's.
                  Last edited by Alzaire; 08-05-2011, 04:48 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

New Version

1 - It's stable, requires no external DLLs.

2 - No RDT support; wait for "BioHerb".

Please report any bugs.
                    Last edited by MeganGrass; 11-27-2013, 01:42 PM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Great! Thanks "MarkGrass". It's the first time that it works on Win7.
                      "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                        It's the first time that it works on Win7.
                        Yup, I personally made sure of that. I removed both PmData's code + SDL related stuff, and completely rebuilt the entire app.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Hey MarkGrass can you tell me please where I'll find the EMD Files in the Bio3 PSX Game?
                          "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

I can't say with certainty, but they may be located within the ARD archives. I think they're standalone EMD containers on other builds, such as DreamCast and Gamecube.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

In PSX Version they are included in ARD or Bin Files in the Stage Folders I think.
                              "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

MarkGras will you add the "EXTRA > Pmdata`s Reevengi tools > rofs" option to the new Archive Tool? Would be useful for the Resi 3 PC Version.
                                "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

Working...
                                X