Vooks Hands-On: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    If they bring back horror, and that is an if you can spot from orbit it's so huge (Remember, both Darkside Chronicles and RE5 were advertised on how scary they were, Darkside Chronicles especially going on about it a fair bit) then I'll be interested. I have next to no hope for anything that isn't linear action, though. I just about think they might add some scary bits, maybe, if it doesn't get in the way of more shooting.
    Don't worry, since the 3DS will fall into my lap upon release, I'll be one of THIA's crash test dummies for Revelations when that eventually comes around. You'll know from me (and probably also Pikminster) just how satisfying the game is in terms of horror and plot.

Comment

We salute your brave sacrafice, good sir.

Comment

Add me to the list. Grabbing a 3DS at launch and getting both Mercs and Revelations... don't have high hopes, buuuut what the hell. At least Mercs will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          Don't worry, since the 3DS will fall into my lap upon release, I'll be one of THIA's crash test dummies for Revelations when that eventually comes around. You'll know from me (and probably also Pikminster) just how satisfying the game is in terms of horror and plot.
          You are a true patriot.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Some of us have to take one for the team, surely you know all about that.

With three of us, the game can be given a relatively fair trial.

Comment

I have mine pre-ordered as well so it will be four =). I thought the demo's showed zombies in Revelations? And as far as story goes, I thought we had a tense situation with Jill and Chris pointing weapons at each other. Of course, it could be something stupid, but from the small snippets it looked interesting at the least.

Comment

I'm getting a 3DS as well, and Mercs and Revelations are at the top of my list to get.

Comment

Working...
                X