No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Raccoon City Rumor Resurfaced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though this rumor could be false, I hope it is true. So many people have been wanting another Outbreak, I included, and this could be another Outbreak-type game. I have lost complete interest in the main series, so I am mostly interested in the side-games like Revelations and hopefully this.

Please let it be true!
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
      What're you quoting from?!
      What I said in my previous post:

Until some type of evidence is shown,like the game logo and an ingame screenshot,im not going to take it seriously.we should just wait to see if pics actually show up until any of us get hyped over it.right now its just a "rumor".
      Last edited by BrionIrons; 02-25-2011, 02:33 PM.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Aaaaah! You're quoting your original post from before you edited it! Thanks i get it now

Though really, it wouldn't need both surely? Just a screenshot would do more than a logo?
        Last edited by Stu; 02-25-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Yeah an ingame pic would definitly help out.Im really hoping that this game is real.I miss playing Outbreak style online.
          sigpic
          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

This is something I would be very interested in, I hope there is something to it.

Comment

I would be very interested in this.

There are so many story possibilities for this. You could continue the original 'survivors'. Or as your playing the first three games you see all these dead bodies (UBCS, RPD Officers, Civilians) that would always be interesting to pursue. Such as what they did. For example the dead tyrant in the Rail Cannon room at the end of RE3. They could do a scenario leading up to that or the last stand of the RPD (not the one in Outbreak but the one read about in RE2 Files).
              Last edited by wesker566; 02-27-2011, 03:31 PM.

Comment

still is capcom gonna be at the game developers confrence? maybe some news then

Comment

would be amazing but most likely an untrue rumour

Comment

Yeah, I'm calling shenanigans myself.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X