Official Playstation Magazine March Cover, RE Mercenaries VS Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Playstation Magazine March Cover, RE Mercenaries VS Demo

PlayFrance just posted up this cover for the March issue of Official Playstation Magazine.

PlayFrance

Resident Evil Mercenaries VS. prologue Beta is now available in Canada.
    Capcom-Unity - thanks to REmaster,

Looks more and more like the rumored 'Raccoon City' game will be happening...

Comment

I'm hoping this to be a spiritual successor to the outbreak series, taking the best elements out of the two titles and combining it with the resources for this generation’s hardware. I wouldn’t mind if this is more open ended with a survival horror sandbox for players to involve more team work and treading upon many of Raccoon City’s iconic locations, as well many new areas to explore. Please let there be a PC version.

Comment

I was in the February magazine. Flip to the Top 50 games to have section near the back.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Using 2003 (or was it 2005?) artwork from the Outbreak games, + nothing (known) being related between Sony and Biohazard at the moment apart from that development hell "Portable" seems pretty weird.

Or they could be doing what everyone else on the internet is doing and using that artwork for anything vaguely zombie related, ignoring the source.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Could be the announcement of RE6 to coincide with the 15th anniversary and the rumoured PS3 exclusive deal.
            "I've got 100 cows."
            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Google Translate: exclusively, the editor of the magazine has managed to emerge from the earth The legend of horror. A title that can wake the dead and the living to shudder with pleasure, here is what awaits you next month

Comment

This is interesting. So we can expect more info at the end of the month?

Comment

Resident Evil Outbreak art on the cover

They mention it as a "legend of horror".

My fellow fans I do believe this evidence is solid enough that this is indeed a Resident Evil reveal, the Outbreak art makes me believe it was chosen as a clear hint to the fans as another Outbreak styled game.

Comment

They've used Outbreak art a bunch of times in the past. Most like it's just another look at Revelations or some such.

Comment

It is one of my more fav art covers they ever made, i love it, and yes they probably just liked it too for the cover, im sure it means nothing saddly.

Comment

It's either a new RE title being revealed to coincide with the 15th anniversary (Raccoon City or RE6) or could be just a special to celebrate the 15 years of life. The image doesn't necessarily means it will be an Outbreak-like game, they've used that cover a lot in other magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                          Could be the announcement of RE6 to coincide with the 15th anniversary and the rumoured PS3 exclusive deal.
                          Capcom learned their lesson when they made story games exclusive to Nintendo, they won't do it again - better chance the Raccoon City game rumored to be developed by Sony regulars will be the announced game and likely exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            They've used Outbreak art a bunch of times in the past. Most like it's just another look at Revelations or some such.
                            on a playstation mag???

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Why would a Playstation magazine preview a Nintendo-exclusive title?

EDIT:

Beaten.

In any case, I highly doubt this will be anything substantial, though even if it is, I find myself not really caring. I have no interest whatsoever in another Outbreak title, and if that's all this Raccoon City rumor turns out to be, count me out.

Though, to be honest, I'm not even all that excited about the prospect of a Resident Evil 6 at this point, either.
                              Last edited by Archelon; 03-03-2011, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X