No announcement yet.

Official Playstation Magazine March Cover, RE Mercenaries VS Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im only interested because the outbreak games had potencial but suffered on the ps2 online limitations, now they had the chance to make a great online game. i will at least try it out.

Comment

Maybe it's a new game for the NGP.

Or they'll reveal that Resident Evil Portable's development was shifted to the NGP.

Comment

This is why I shouldn't post late at night. Huh. Now I am slightly confused, but since it's early in the morning I'm gonna keep quiet and wait for brain to engage.

Comment

I hope this is a new Outbreak game.

Comment

PLZ PLZ PLZ Let this be outbreak file 3. We waited for so long now PLZ !!! its our time to shine once again.

Comment

i just hope its on ps3, we alredy have a 2 portable games on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by fffour View Post
                Google Translate: exclusively, the editor of the magazine has managed to emerge from the earth The legend of horror. A title that can wake the dead and the living to shudder with pleasure, here is what awaits you next month

That makes it sound like Dead Island. I will laugh if it is Dead Island.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

That image is WAY OLD. I'm surprised anyone would use it in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                    That makes it sound like Dead Island. I will laugh if it is Dead Island.
                    You think it saying "The Legend of Horror" makes it sound like Dead Island? no disrespect but how the hell can you even think that?

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                      You think it saying "The Legend of Horror" makes it sound like Dead Island? no disrespect but how the hell can you even think that?

Because 'Legend of horror' describes Outbreak? 'Legend of horrible' maybe.

"to emerge from the earth The legend of horror."
                      Sounds like a zombie to me.

That image has been used for various zombie games over the years by magazines, seen it used to tease Left 4 Dead info in next issues and such too. So I'm just guessing with the Dead Island trailer recently revealed they are gonna have info on that.

Comment

This confuses me because that is copyrighted graphic design, how can all this media use it for other games?

I ment more about it calling Resident Evil as whole the Legend of Horror, Dead Island is not a Legendary series, either is Dead Rising.

For example.

"The Legend of Stealth will be revealed" would mean MGS

They can't call a new game The Legend of Horror, so when they say that they mean the Resident Evil series as a whole, not just the certain game in the series. Besides I was playing Outbreak File 1 the other day again and it has that sweet original feeling to it, so I would not call it terrible just did not have the right online system on it's side, which now we do with the PS3/360
                        Last edited by shanemurphy; 03-06-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

so...when is the mag out?

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                            They can't call a new game The Legend of Horror,
                            Read my last post again, the "to emerge from the earth The legend of horror." line is describing a zombie, not a game.

Comment

But would that not be a pun using the Zombie? why would it be calling a Zombie a Legend of Horror for a game reveal?

Good news is that we most likely will be seeing this before that magazine releases, company reveals the game and that magazine got a exclusive article/screenshots for readers to find out more about it.

Comment

Well I just recieved the new UK edition and...

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                                So I'm just guessing with the Dead Island trailer recently revealed they are gonna have info on that.

This was probably right, since they have exclusive Dead Island images and info.

Comment

Working...
                                X