Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good and the bad

The Good:
    I've found THIA's design previous to this one on an old CD (not shown). Looking at it now, it still holds up and Id say with a few tweaks it will look much better than the one we have right now. A change of design will also help motivate me to work on the site again.

The Bad:
    Ice is nowhere to be seen, working long hours at his jobs and settling in to his new house further up NY.

It appears we have either been abandoned by him and even if thats not the case, his work has dropped to a new low.

The Good:
    Im working on stuff as we speak for the new design, remaking the RE4 trial as well as porting the old one into the new design.

The Bad:
    Its a slow go without Ice's help supporting me. I cant get things done unless he helps get a base template down for the site. I can edit his work fine, but not re-create it from scratch.

Solution?:
    Try and get Ice motivated to help work on the site again, all Im asking is that he sits down and reworks the new design to work in the same way that the old one does (PHP, link styles, menu styles etc).

How to accomplish this?:
    No clue. Phone calls dont work, hes simply too busy. The only way this will happen is if I go up to NY or he comes down to PA again, which happens rarely anymore and when it does its only for a day or two thanks to our job schedules.

In short:
    Work needs doing, its not getting done. Im trying my best but I need Ice's help to get anywhere substancial.

I'll message him if I ever see him on again.

Comment

Talked to him last night, he had about 4 days off (unprecidented!) But hes using them to move up to Ithica, damn :|

He says maybe soon, as He couldnt land the job @ EB but got his Staples one back. So it seems he can schedule time off more easily than with two jobs like before, so I suppose in a way thats plus.

Comment

Any more news on this.

Comment

Yeah bring back THIA to it's full glory! ;_;

Comment

keep up the good work dot

Comment

Err yeah kinda. He showed me something he started working on but Im not so sure. So I started modifying the old design into something work-able. Its looking pretty good thus far but I need his help and Im not sure hes willing to use this thing Im working on over his XD

His is unfortunately thus far very NON RE like. Its based off another site he did for a music group D;

Comment

I don't believe Ice would ignore any friends he has, Paul isn't that kind of dude.

Comment

Working...
                X