No announcement yet.

Silent Hill Revelation 3D Announced, Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, old looking Wasnt Heather only like 16??

Comment

Jill Valentine is in her mid-30's and she looks pretty hot in that body suit.

Sienna Guillory is basically the same age as Jill and she's a sexy beast. Grrrrawl!

Conclusion: They might not be spring chickens anymore (or jailbait), but 30 old women are hotter than a 16 year old (specially if they have a bony ass of a 10 year old).

So I'm okay with the SH female lead looking "old".

Bring it!
      Last edited by Pikminister; 03-10-2011, 09:40 AM.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post

Sienna Guillory is basically the same age as Jill and she's a sexy beast. Grrrrawl!

Conclusion: They might not be spring chickens anymore (or jailbait), but 30 old women are hotter than a 16 year old (specially if they have a bony ass of a 10 year old).

Bring it!
        Yes but if this is to be accurate, i dont want a 30yo playing a young girl. I want a young girl playing the young girl. I hate how movies do that. it becomes so obvious and annoying.

And im not seeing the movie for the "sex appeal" of the character.

Comment

Bring it!
          It's not really to do with how hot the actress is, though, but how well she fits the role. Heather is, in the games at least, a 17 year old girl. If they make the character older, some of the emotional impact of 'Harry's' death, if it's there, will be lost. Plus I hate random changes...Plus the character won't be as vulnerable. If the actress looks the wrong age it affects suspension of belief for the audience.

Hopefully, that shot just doesn't do her justice and they were going for the bad ass vibe from the movies end.

Comment

Well okay then, let them hire Miley Cyrus to play the part.

I rather see a film with an experienced actress that can deliver more than 1 face expression (well 2 in the case of Miley: toothy smile and pouty-face).

I tell you what, though.... this film has bigger issues to resolve than the whole age thing. Like how about having a decent film & plot that stays close to the game, offers scares and has some high production values?

Yeah, that's right. If they have that, I can deal with the female lead looking like Betty White:

sigpic

Comment

I rather see a film with an experienced actress that can deliver more than 1 face expression (well 2 in the case of Miley: toothy smile and pouty-face).

I tell you what, though.... this film has bigger issues to resolve than the whole age thing. Like how about having a decent film & plot that stays close to the game, offers scares and has some high production values?

Yeah, that's right. If they have that, I can deal with the female lead looking like Betty White:

I'm fairly sure there are 17 year old actress' with a decent skill set. And as I said, hopefully the lady will appeal to me more in other shots.

But you're right, the rest of the movie may well be a bigger issue. Right now, the only thing we really know is this lady is Heather, though, so it's kinda hard to comment on the issues that we don't know about. Although I've stated many a time I'm vaguely terrified of how badly this could turn out.

Comment

I was kidding about younger actresses not being talented, though. I know they are out there.

Just can't seem to think of one right now.... damn.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  It's not really to do with how hot the actress is, though, but how well she fits the role. Heather is, in the games at least, a 17 year old girl. If they make the character older, some of the emotional impact of 'Harry's' death, if it's there, will be lost. Plus I hate random changes...Plus the character won't be as vulnerable. If the actress looks the wrong age it affects suspension of belief for the audience.

Hopefully, that shot just doesn't do her justice and they were going for the bad ass vibe from the movies end.
                  Exactly thank you.

You know you love Miley

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                    You know you love Miley
                    Heh! Well I don't hate her. I just couldn't think of a 16-17 year old actress...

I mean, Chloe Moretz is too young. She was great in 'Let Me In'. And that other talented kid from True Grit is 14, right?

The only 16 year old actress I can think of is Dakota Fanning:

They say she can act. Would you cast her for the part?
                    sigpic

Comment

She's no Heather.

Why not just use an new up and coming young actress.

Comment

I say use a actress on same age as heather was in the game. I dont like this one now they are gonna screw up another game to movie like always .. baah nothing new here.

Comment

She's no Heather.

Why not just use an new up and coming young actress.
                          New up and coming?

Well.... how about that girl from that sci-fi movie that features The Rock?

She is 17 years old. Annasophia Robb is her name. Can she act? Don't know.

Not that it really matters since the lead role has already been taken.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shes 17? :S looks like 12.

Comment

I still hope/want/believe they should make a movie based on SH2, it'd be a perfect self-contained story, an awesome one at that.

Comment

Shes 17? :S looks like 12.
                                That's an old picture. She looks like this now:

Picture is dated 2011.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X