Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Holy shit, is that Neptune I just saw?
    ha ha, just making a brief cameo. plus i know you commented on the pu forums about Bean i believe!

Comment

Does it have a sattelite dish? Bean performs best when on a sattelite dish.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Just give Sean Bean's character a shotgun and have him storm the place in search of his lost wife, gunning down monsters in a desperate bid to be reunited with his family. A one man war on hell.
        See you in hell.

Comment

This is awesome news. Akira Yamaoka is doing the soundtrack again I presume? A hollywood score would really suck for this one..

Comment

Akira Yamaoka has left Konami a couple of years ago.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              Akira Yamaoka has left Konami a couple of years ago.
              If they at least use "End of Small Sanctuary," or have "You're Not Here" playing on a car radio, I'll be happy enough with any other ambient music they use. They need to study 3 closely for hints of style. Yamaoka's music, some of which came from SH2 (*shrug*), worked pretty well in that film, for its other good or bad qualities.

Comment

So wait, Radha Mitchell's character was dead at the end of the first one, wasn't she? That's what I gathered. I haven't seen it in a while but I always thought that her and her daughter died in Silent Hill and were stuck in purgatory, and that's why they were seperate from Sean Bean at the end.

Comment

That's why Sean Bean's going in there to get his family back. What I'm hoping for at least, armed to the teeth like Arnold in Commando.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Wow...I had hopes for this film too.*sigh*

I really do like Sean Bean, but I cannot stand Radha Mitchell. In fact the first Silent Hill film is the reason I cant stand her, primarily because of how stupid her character was, but as an actress she just personified it.

This films story sounds about as convoluted as they could make it in an effort to appeal to the widest fan demographic. Well done Hollywood, but you still fail on the story harder than Oprah on a scale.

Comment

The story that you haven't heard yet because the director has said he doesn't wanna reveal much?

Comment

We can at least infur a few elements of the plot from the cast. Given that it seems to be based on Silent Hill 3, Randomly Not Named Cheryl must have somehow gotten out the limbo state she and her mother were stuck in at the end of the last movie. Which was a stupid, pointless downer ending that they now need to fix.

Sorry, ranty tangent there. My guess would be this - the main character of the first movie somehow manages to send the daughter, in infant form or otherwise, back into the real world minus memories. Sean Bean takes her and runs, possibly changing his name to Harry Mason given the number of times the name has come up. Then we get a movie version of Silent Hill 3, but the mother will occasionally be seen and Heather will be trying to save her.

If they do go that route it wouldn't be too awful. For me, at least.

Comment

I want Aaron Eckhardt as James Sunderland.

See you in hell.

Comment

^He definetely looks the part and he's a good actor.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              The story that you haven't heard yet because the director has said he doesn't wanna reveal much?
                              The fact that hes using the characters from the first film is already pointing which direction the film is going.

Comment

Working...
                              X