Sega Saturn version of Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sega Saturn version of Resident Evil

Were there any fantastic changes to this game compared to the PS1?

Found my old copy this afternoon whilst having a clearout, is it worth bothering with?

If you want a battle mode with Wesker as a zombie in it or a second Tyrant at the end of the game, then it's something worth checking out.

Comment

That'll do for me actually, should be just enough!

Thanks Grem!

Comment

Holy crap,Stu. That's a blast in a past and interesting I just got my panzer dragoon Saga for my Saturn this week haha. You've got good taste. What collection do you have?
        Last edited by Zombie Fred; 03-17-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I'd love to have a bash on that mate. Don't forget you have the new enemy in the underground tunnels section; 'The Tick.'
          "I've got 100 cows."
          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
            Holy crap,Stu. That's a blast in a past and interesting I just got my panzer dragoon Saga for my Saturn this week haha. You've got good taste. What collection do you have?
            I have that, and Loaded. And that's it. I had planned on starting a collection up but it never materialised in the end!

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
            I'd love to have a bash on that mate. Don't forget you have the new enemy in the underground tunnels section; 'The Tick.'
            You're more than welcome to have my copy when i'm finished fella

Comment

Besides what's already mentioned, the other differences are more subtle;

1. Different textures/models for characters.
              2. No transparencies (dittering for all the money)
              3. For some reason there are an odd number of background renders that have minor changes.

Comment

You guys forgot about the Tick enemy. It's in the caverns area.

This video showcases the new enemy (though I think it is just a hunter w/ different sound effects and skin) in BIO HAZARD for Sega Saturn. I used infinite he...

Spoiler:
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

It was actually mentioned three posts up from yours.

Comment

Doh!! Didn't see it before! Well I linked to one of my video's so you can see what is is anyways ;)
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Is that actually a new enemy because it looks like a recoloured hunter, much like the recoloured Tyrant.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

It's a re-skinned Hunter with new sounds and attacks.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I have this on Saturn, never owned a Saturn though. Only ever played it once and just killed the things.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

<<< Look at my avatar, the beta 1.5 Leon outfit as it is known.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                              <<< Look at my avatar, the beta 1.5 Leon outfit as it is known.
                              Well I don't know if it's the same outfit but they sure look similar.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                              X